Crockett Vs Dyer County

crockett78

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it WASN'T PRETTY ............ but it was a "W" ! Hats off to Crockett ! You guys had us ALL KNDS OF OUT OF SORTS IN THE FIRST HALF ! Y'all are a tough bunch & I know you'll be a FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH ! ratherb you tell Mr Mosier that I was VERY IMPRESSED WITH HIS PERFORMANCE & SKILLS ! That kid is a PLAYER ! Choctaws it sure was ugly at times but I'm PROUD OF EVERY ONE OF YOU ! It wasn't an easy task to come out against a tough & well coached Cavalier team after all the emotional, physical & mental drain of last weeks victory @ Dyersburg. SENIORS ! HOW ABOUT IT ! Senior Night & guess what !?! It WAS NOT YOUR LAST HOME GAME ! That is special ! 9-1 (6-0) ! It's been a a long time fellas & YOUR LEADERSHIP HAS BEEN A HUGE PART OF YOUR SUCCESS !THAT'S SOMETHING THAT NO ONE CAN DENY ! Enjoy tomorrow ! Cause fellas ....... YOUR NEW SEASON STARTS WITH FILM BREAK DOWN ON SUNDAY ! Guys ...... from this point on , it's a "Loser Leaves Town Match" ! Keep doing the things that got you where you are ........... only work harder at it ! "cause NOW IT"S FOR ALL THE MARBLES ! You are most certainly IN CONTROL OF YOUR OWN DESTINY ! This coming Friday night you'll be wearin' a HUGE BULLSEYE on you back ! NOBODY wants to go home NOW! Set your sights on the 'BORRO, BUT ......... ONE GAME AT A TIME ! You Choctaws that give 'em the opposition's look in practice MAKE THEM WORK ! Get in their FACE if they slack for even one rep ! I didn't call you a "scout team" because you guys ARE & HAVE BEEN much more than that. Your contribution to the success this year has been HUGE ! Congratulations guys ! An Old Choctaw is VERY PROUD OF EACH & EVRY ONE OF YOU ! 33 YOU'RE MY HERO ! I didn't mean to belittle your Senior Night by talking football while we walked out onto that field, I just wanted you guys to put an EXCLAMATION POINT on your acccomplishments this year ! AND ..... YOU DID ! WELL DONE CHOCTAWS ! YOU ARE ALL CHAMPIONS IN MY BOOK ! Each victory from this point is SO MUCH SWEETER ! FOCUS ON THE TASK & FINISH THIS ! YOU WILL NEVER FORGET IT ! It's already been a great run, but fellas take it from one who has been there the "NEW SEASON" is ONE h3!! OF A RIDE ! IF YOU CONTINUE TO FOCUS....... SHARPEN YOUR SKILLS ............ & DO NOT LET UP !

FOOT TO THE FIREWALL CHOCTAWS ! LET'S GO DANCE !

May not have been pretty at times,but in the end it is what the scoreboard reads that counts!!!! Happy to see seniors WIN on seniors night! Also glad to see Mustangs being recognized!! 4 all conference players! They will be something to watch in years to come!!Way to go MIGHTY CHOCTAWS!!!!!!!

GREAT WIN !!!! was not like we would have liked to see it done but D way to STEP UP!!!! you men are playing so good!!! And when you stop part of the O then someone eles STEPS UP way to play E.B. !!!!! Now WORK HARD ALL WEEK !! ONE GAME AT A TIME !!KEEP YOUR HEADS IN IT !! AND WHAT YOU WANT IS IN HAND GO GET IT!!! AND TO ALL CHOCTAW FANS WE HAVE TO STAY ON OUR FEET KEEP THEM FIRED UP ALL 4 QUARTERS SO LETS GET THAT PLACE ROCKIN THIS WEEK!!!!

May not have been pretty at times,but in the end it is what the scoreboard reads that counts!!!! Happy to see seniors WIN on seniors night! Also glad to see Mustangs being recognized!! 4 all conference players! They will be something to watch in years to come!!Way to go MIGHTY CHOCTAWS!!!!!!!

CONGRATS TO THE CHOCTAWS ON YOUR WIN OVER THE HARD HITTING CAVS WHO LEFT IT "ALL"ON THE FIELD. CHOCTAWS THE "NEW" SEASON BEGINS NEXT WEEK AT YOUR HOUSE, FORGET THE PAST= ONE GAME AT A TIME WITH HEART DESIRE RESOLVE YOU HAVE PROVEN TIME AND AGAIN THIS YEAR! THO MOST DOUBTED YOU ; YOU PROVED THEM WRONG EACH FRIDAY NIGHT KEEP IT UP !! FOCUS FOCUS EXECUTE EXECUTE! GO CHOCTAWS !!!

i was right /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Right you were ! Congratulations CHOCTAWS ......... Coach Renshaw & STAFF ! It really wasn't a pretty performance, BUT in retrospect ............. wasn't a pretty performance by the Cav's either ! Though they were a VERY FORMIDABLE OPPONENT, they made their share of mistakes as well. So that being said, I would surmise that had both teams played "pretty football", the result would likely have been the same ! Congratulations to the Choctaws you have taken your destiny into your own hands all year when you had few beleivers ! NOW ....... YOU HAVE MANY ! Feed on your own belief in yourself, your COACHES and the progressive belief of your supporters ! Prepare for this play off run & let NOTHING stand between you

(as the T-E-A-M that you have bonded & become) & your appointed destiny ! YOU are in control of it .......... NO ONE ELSE ! Not opponents, not Coaches (though I know that they will MORE than do their part), not your parents, fellow students or supporters. Fellas it's up to YOU ............. how this ride plays out ! I CAN tell you that it can be a RIDE LIKE NO OTHER ! That my CHOCTAW CHAMPIONS IS UP TO YOU!

Just a note to the Cavaliers & their coaches, student suporters & fans ! Though the play off hopes are over, Y"ALL HAVE A VERY BRIGHT FUTURE ! Dealing with adversity only makes you STRONGER ! Your players, coaches & supporters are highly respected by this Choctaw parent / supporter. Your next season started after the final whistle last night for all players (except the Seniors), coaches & it should be that way for fans / supporters alike ! Seniors ....... what a great four years ! I know firsthand the emotion of plaing that last game as a SENIOR & coming short the expectations you put on yourself after previous success ! You will be FINE & the lessons learned will be carried for a lifetime ! Tell your coaches how much you appreciate their guidance for the last for years & for those lessons learned. Tell your parents you love 'em & thanks, thank the supporters that have traveled many miles to watch you play & WIN ! Look your team mates in the eye & give a nod .......... cause to a TEAM MATE ! That WILL SAY IT ALL !