Cornersville at Huntland

Guest orange

this will no doubt be a good football game but cornersville will win this game i can promise that!!!

Hey Doc........Joe Nameth promised a win one time too - dont let your foot get in the way of your mouth they both seem to be in the same location - you could experience a donkey overload /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cornersville wins, but I'd really like to pick Huntland in this one. Just a nice bunch of folks over that way and I feel bad for not picking them all year long. I think things will look a lot better for H-land next year.

So good luck to both teams tomorrow night. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Corner-town is going down...I have nothing against the dawgs just calling it like I see it. If huntland would play middle school teams, I mean high school teams like Mt. Juilet christain, Red boiling springs, Community and other bums they would already be bowl eligible also. But I give credit were it's due, Corn-town always hits hard and so does huntland. This game will be fast.. over at 7:45 because ya might see 5 total passes but Hornets win 12-8

Hey Doc........Joe Nameth promised a win one time too - dont let your foot get in the way of your mouth they both seem to be in the same location - you could experience a donkey overload /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

any one can win this game 2 good teams wantin to go down with a win i say cornersville still pulls away with it by at least 7!!! but it will be a heck of a game

Corner-town is going down...I have nothing against the dawgs just calling it like I see it. If huntland would play middle school teams, I mean high school teams like Mt. Juilet christain, Red boiling springs, Community and other bums they would already be bowl eligible also. But I give credit were it's due, Corn-town always hits hard and so does huntland. This game will be fast.. over at 7:45 because ya might see 5 total passes but Hornets win 12-8

Well as i've already said before we dont make our schedule we just play it...we also didnt play RBS and those are teams we should beat and did BIGTIME....by atleast 30+ in every one of them and didn't play starters after halftime...but Huntland has opened up their offense and throws it more than usual and so does C'ville....

Great job Hornets !!!!!!!

Are we going bowling?

Yes, congrats to Huntland. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Tough break C-ville, you got one more game to go, give em heck. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />