Collinwood vs Wayne Co

TrojanSportsFan

based on that logic moore co is the true champion then since the beat mt pleasant...................obviously they were the best team this year

Well, like I said if MC's record would have been better, then yes they should be, but they lost to many games at the first of the year to do so. Can't deal with this issue with what if's. mTp should be sole owners of the championsip because they beat out everyone else. That's all.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can hardly it almost friday. the smell of burgers on the grill. the chill in the air. the intinsity of a big rivalry.

man just thinking bout it makes me want to get back out there and play. welp for my pick of cousre its the trojans. and about the hipe of wayne co. winning the next five years, hahaha, yall are funny. the wildcat fans have jumped on the "rice" bandwagon and aint getting off. hate to tell yall the truth but our running baks are young ones, they still have another year or two. also the line will still be there. o yeah, the speed will be there for a while. i believe with the talent the trojans have yalls idea of the wildcats winning 5 years straight is gone. see i believe that our team is goin to be good, not just a couple boys.

GO TROJANS!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Come on MPTigert , you dont think that ? HUMMMM ------- I dont think they beat just our FRESHMAN CLASS that bad /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Go TROJANS

Naw I think it will be closer than that but you guys are being way to tame. It's like both of you are scared.

Naw I think it will be closer than that but you guys are being way to tame. It's like both of you are scared.

We're not scared, we're just civilized. Regardless of the name Collinwood or Wayne County, we see the shift happening. For the next several years the road to the region championship will end right here at the last game of the regular season, right here in the county of Wayne. Good luck tomorrow night to both of you! I hope both teams play their best but GO GREEN!!!!

I see you on here most of the day, so I was curious when you go to class......Like I said, Bigby, I don't even know if that is true, that was what I thought I heard our coaches telling the kids the other day. I'm with you, there are no ties in football and I'd rather earn the championship by either having the best record in the region or beating everyone who has the same record.

hmmm well as most high school students i dont really like class lol so i usually get on the computer during class...coacht is alot more interesting than geometry,physics,and art class so i pick coacht over class!! hahah /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It isnt that way at all , I just have loads of respect for WC . I have lots of friends with brothers & kids playing for WC.Me and coach Rice use to tear the cover off a softball what seems to be 20 years ago . (im getting too old ) /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> So it isnt scared MPTigert ,, just RESPECT I have been thinking tho ,,, holy crap what a team we would have if WC/C-WOOD went together .. WOW just a thought there /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> ...............Go TROJANS

Well, like I said if MC's record would have been better, then yes they should be, but they lost to many games at the first of the year to do so. Can't deal with this issue with what if's. mTp should be sole owners of the championsip because they beat out everyone else. That's all.

Big, you are cracking me up! It's o.k. man. Either way you are still Region Champs for 07, so just take what you can get! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Good luck in the playoffs! Come down to Collinwood tonight if you want to see a great football atmosphere!