Watertown @ Monterey

justpreachit

Wow, What a game!!! I am so PROUD of you PURPLE TIGERS!!!! It wasn't pretty, and I thought about FCSPRIDE at one point and how our offense did kinda look like a jr high team, but in the end ya'll stepped up and got the win. That had to have been the most nerve wracking game I have ever been to. The scoreboard wasn't working, so we had no idea how much time was left. Anyway WAY TO GO TIGERS!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I am happy to report that there were no injuries for WHS, just lots of boys banged up from last week. I don't think there were any for MHS either.

Hats off to Monterey your boys played with a lot of heart and determination. It is a shame that ya'll wont make the playoffs. I think ya'll would have as good a shot as anyone. Best of luck in your bowl game. Show em what region 4 1a is made of. You guys should be proud of all of your guys, but #5 is somethin special. Lots of fight in that boy. Is he a Sr, or will he be back next year?

T-Belle, I can't imagine what it must be like to be a Waterwings fan these days! the fans are excited, the expectations are rising every season, and two games in a row ended in overtime! How do you keep from a heart attack?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just close my eyes, scream and pray. Lots of praying!!! Honestly, coach Webster and his staff get the credit. They got these boys to believe in themselves and trust in each other. My son is a Sr and I can honestly say this is the best team I've seen as far as playing together as a team and believing in each other. I just really hate to see it end. i think I'll cry more than my son.

Wow, What a game!!! I am so PROUD of you PURPLE TIGERS!!!! It wasn't pretty, and I thought about FCSPRIDE at one point and how our offense did kinda look like a jr high team, but in the end ya'll stepped up and got the win. That had to have been the most nerve wracking game I have ever been to. The scoreboard wasn't working, so we had no idea how much time was left. Anyway WAY TO GO TIGERS!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I am happy to report that there were no injuries for WHS, just lots of boys banged up from last week. I don't think there were any for MHS either.

Hats off to Monterey your boys played with a lot of heart and determination. It is a shame that ya'll wont make the playoffs. I think ya'll would have as good a shot as anyone. Best of luck in your bowl game. Show em what region 4 1a is made of. You guys should be proud of all of your guys, but #5 is somethin special. Lots of fight in that boy. Is he a Sr, or will he be back next year?

He is a irreplacable senior. Jacob Phillips. Leader of the Wildcats!