Lincoln Co. at Coffee Co.

I_dont_get_it

CC should have kicked the field goal in the first half when they were inside the 10. Instead they go for it and dont get it along with the easy 3 points they should have had.

This region is gonna show how weak they are next week. Region 3 will lose every game to a much stronger Region 4. Every team in Region 4 would be in the playoffs if they were individually each in Region 3. Region 3 has got to be the weakest region in 5A in the state. Neither Lincoln County or Coffee County would make the playoffs in Region 4. Just look at the Blackman / Lincoln County game or the Coffee County / Oakland game. Oakland finished 1-7 in their region and beat CC up and down the field all night long. Coffee County can compete for a bubble gum region 3 championship but they are no where near competing for a state title nor is any other team in Region 3.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CC should have kicked the field goal in the first half when they were inside the 10. Instead they go for it and dont get it along with the easy 3 points they should have had.

This region is gonna show how weak they are next week. Region 3 will lose every game to a much stronger Region 4. Every team in Region 4 would be in the playoffs if they were individually each in Region 3. Region 3 has got to be the weakest region in 5A in the state. Neither Lincoln County or Coffee County would make the playoffs in Region 4. Just look at the Blackman / Lincoln County game or the Coffee County / Oakland game. Oakland finished 1-7 in their region and beat CC up and down the field all night long. Coffee County can compete for a bubble gum region 3 championship but they are no where near competing for a state title nor is any other team in Region 3.

Aww the return of truckerjon...I've noticed you've kept your mouth shut for the most part all year after you inserted foot back at the beginning of the season...you were better off staying off the keyboard. ... You post this like you have made some newfound discovery in the sleeper of your truck. Oh wow you mean region 4 is stronger than region 3? ... Region 4 is stronger than every region in the state. It's not much of a secret. I see you have no harsh words for Sisk's defense this time around. Isn't that what your about, bashing Sisk?

Like I said before, Lincoln County played one heck of a ball game. CC new Moran would be a problem coming in and he was. Good luck to all Region 3 teams and welcome back Wilson Central.

Bullcrap!

Cookeville went TO Lebanon earlier in the season & MANHANDLED them 30-20 in a game that wasn't that close!

Weakest region in the state?

I don't want to hear that when the "mighty" Region 5 has 2 teams that are below .500 & in the playoffs this year!

THE SQUAD /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Bullcrap!

Cookeville went TO Lebanon earlier in the season & MANHANDLED them 30-20 in a game that wasn't that close!

Weakest region in the state?

I don't want to hear that when the "mighty" Region 5 has 2 teams that are below .500 & in the playoffs this year!

THE SQUAD /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

lebanon is our 4th seed cookeville is your 3

your region winner got beat by blackman a team last in our region 8th out of 8 teams

your runner up got beat by oakland a team that finshed 7th in our region

anybody that can not see who the best region is has on blinders

however it is the playoffs and none of that will matter friday night everyone is 0-0

lebanon is our 4th seed cookeville is your 3

your region winner got beat by blackman a team last in our region 8th out of 8 teams

your runner up got beat by oakland a team that finshed 7th in our region

anybody that can not see who the best region is has on blinders

however it is the playoffs and none of that will matter friday night everyone is 0-0

I agree with your post.BUT...

You know as well as I know you can't go week to week.Not this year.

I do think that if Cookeville can dominate Lebanon then Lincoln County sure can too.

As for you!.....You guys definitely out "athlete" us.But you usually do.

Hope you overlook the CAVS on your way back to the state...

By the way...NOBODY ever said that region 3 was stronger than region 4....

THE SQUAD /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

By the way...NOBODY ever said that region 3 was stronger than region 4....

THE SQUAD /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Exactly. And as far a Blackman beating Lincoln County being mentioned over and over, LC is much improved since the 2nd game of the season. Biggest improvement during the season that I have seen from them in a long time.

Oh, nobody thought LC could beat Lebanon last year either. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Out of the stats I have available to me, CC has averaged 5.6 on the ground on the year. LC has only allowed 3.9 per carry. Take Riverdale out of there, and they have only given up 3.3 YPC.

Just for comparison, Riverdale has allowed 3.3 YPC on the year. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

For anybody keeping score, LC held CC to a season low 140 yards on the ground for an also season low 3.18 YPC.

+1 for me. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />