Slack VS Hudson

CatKiller

I really don't believe "oldchargerfan" is really a Charger Fan?? just a little trash talk, man...get over yourself, good greif...and I think the "BETTER" team won re: the Central/Polk game....and by the way, idiot i'm not ignorant!! I represent myself and my alma mater very well I think!! My blood runs "BLUE" .... but it's obvious you are not True Blue.....................GO CHARGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

You do not represent me in any way and I am sure some of the other good MC fans would say the same thing. I would say some of the kids might think your cool because you are as immature as them for the way you talk on this board but they are the only person you will impress. You opened your mouth and showed it once again! Your ignorant!

Go Chargers!!!!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do not represent me in any way and I am sure some of the other good MC fans would say the same thing. I would say some of the kids might think your cool because you are as immature as them for the way you talk on this board but they are the only person you will impress. You opened your mouth and showed it once again! Your ignorant! Go Chargers!!!!

Hey oldchargerfan i agree with you about some of these post so Im going to give you some words the LEGENDARY HENRY BOWLES (Howard b-ball Coach for 38years) use to say about stupidity. "People wont know how stupid you are till you open your mouth"

You do not represent me in any way and I am sure some of the other good MC fans would say the same thing. I would say some of the kids might think your cool because you are as immature as them for the way you talk on this board but they are the only person you will impress. You opened your mouth and showed it once again! Your ignorant! Go Chargers!!!!

Hey oldchargerfan i agree with you about some of these post so Im going to give you some words the LEGENDARY HENRY BOWLES (Howard b-ball Coach for 38years) use to say about stupidity. "People wont know how stupid you are till you open your mouth"

You do not represent me in any way and I am sure some of the other good MC fans would say the same thing. I would say some of the kids might think your cool because you are as immature as them for the way you talk on this board but they are the only person you will impress. You opened your mouth and showed it once again! Your ignorant!

I am not here to represent YOU! and this is the last time I will acknowledge you, ur stupid....I don't try to be cool, those days are far behind me, I enjoy the Central athletic program and support my grandson that plays for the Chargers, as well as the other players and the coaching staff....I have no idea what u are talking about and why you have chosen me to disrepect......like i said earlier "Get Over Yourself"..... This is a community board and anyone can voice their opinion whether you agree with them or not, trust me, you are not exclusive /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> and just because some of your friends get on here and you can buddy up with them to pick on others that doesn't make you anything to me......I could care less about you or anyone else on here......I just hope the Chargers win Friday Night.....I consider myself a long time supporter of Charger sports and a great fan as so many others are..........I sure hope Jackson is "on" Friday night!!! See ya at the game /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> LIKE I SAID, "I DO NOT BELIEVE UR A CHARGER FAN AT ALL" DIM WIT!!!!

*******************GO CHARGERS!!!!!*********************

Slack is the truth...no doubt.they don't call him Slack Attack for nothing

Slack is good no doubt, but there are many others on the team that are good as well....I really like this team because they are a "TEAM" .... They work well together!! It's obvious when you watch them play, Coach Derrick has done a tremendous job with this group of boys as well as his coaching staff! Go Get 'em Chargers!!!!!! Barrett Barnett was impressive against Polk.....and the Watson kid impressed me as well as the Walker kid....and He is just a sophmore!!! Great potential for up comin years!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Slack is good no doubt, but there are many others on the team that are good as well....I really like this team because they are a "TEAM" .... They work well together!! It's obvious when you watch them play, Coach Derrick has done a tremendous job with this group of boys as well as his coaching staff! Go Get 'em Chargers!!!!!! Barrett Barnett was impressive against Polk.....and the Watson kid impressed me as well as the Walker kid....and He is just a sophmore!!! Great potential for up comin years!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

yeah...others like Jordan Jackson, Barret Barnett,Taylor Watson,Aaron Walker,Jarrell Harrison,Josh Moss and more. All had big parts in the game against polk and will do it again this friday

Blue Nation

If Central doesn't recover their own fumble, If we tackle #20 and not let him score (which was not on purpose as some have said), Hammonds doesn't mishit the pooch kick or he just kicks it deep we lose this game.

Your comment "we didn't twist their arm to do it" is right we never caused them to turn the ball over so you can't say we are better than Polk they just had some bad breaks and really beat themselves. I'm glad we won but lets keep it in perspective on how we did win and not go out and think we are the best team in 3A and are headed to Murfreesboro. Lets take one game at a time and stay focused and be humble about the breaks we were given to be in this position.

thats a lot of its and buts!!! yes you can say central is better than polk!!! look man if polk was a better football team, they wouldn't have made those mistakes and they would have won...but the FACT is they DID make those mistakes. good teams make teams pay for their mistakes. nobody is saying we are going to be state champs here...we are just saying central is better than polk....ain't you ever heard "the team that makes the fewest mistakes will win?" YOU MAKE YOUR OWN BREAKS...stop kissing polk co's ____ and give central a little credit!!! they did what they had to do to win! i wonder what you will complain about if we win vs howard friday night?

If Slack was as good as you think why didn't we beat Polk 42-0. Like other have already mentioned he was what? Fourth in rushing for the game. Catkiller, volnation and Smokey you need to get off the computer. As 89charger said you are just fanning the fire. We were very lucky to win friday if we tackle #20 on that last drive Polk wins and you all said we would beat them by at least two touchdowns. Let the kids do the talking by winning and playing hard.

Go Chargers!!

I just decided to long on here tonight been reading following along for weeks traveling to games of various teams. Let me tell the entire chat room something.I set down talked to each of these young men ( Hudson Slack ) there parents as well as others in the area two very diffrent players with very diffrent ideas to achieve the same goal play football have fun get to the next level and do it with class . So old charger catkiller smokey04 t-mac.Take some advice from a guy whos been on both sides of this debate.When it's all said and done the better man does not always win but if he did his best then he is still a winner.

I just decided to long on here tonight been reading following along for weeks traveling to games of various teams. Let me tell the entire chat room something.I set down talked to each of these young men ( Hudson Slack ) there parents as well as others in the area two very diffrent players with very diffrent ideas to achieve the same goal play football have fun get to the next level and do it with class . So old charger catkiller smokey04 t-mac.Take some advice from a guy whos been on both sides of this debate.When it's all said and done the better man does not always win but if he did his best then he is still a winner.

Well said. There are several kids in this region who are extremely hard working and keep their nose clean so good luck to them all.