Franklin Co at Cumberland Co

wingman10

Well that will be his loss, when I was in high school I didnt care for my coach but I still played.

Man, this stuff isn't crap it is the truth! As for you playing, but not caring for your coach. Did you lose 21 games in a row. Did you only score 42 points in a season. Did you feel like you were going no where and even though you loved the game it wasn't worth the humiliation. Probably not, I hate to see kids not play, so lets do something about the problem! I believe if we take care of the problem, even more kids will come out.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will they be coaching changes at both schools?

At cchs as of right now Shultz, Heady and Gora will be back the others will not be. Things could change from now to the spring as several people arent happy about his performance to say the least. Unless he gets some assistants now ,not next summer but now, next year will be much of the same as this one.

YOU WILL PROBABLY HAVE TO ASK THE "PIGSKINPAL". HE SEEMS TO KNOW MORE THAN ANYONE IN THAT REGION.

lol..

No matter who coaches the team next yr, they will be better. they have enough talent coming up to make the playoffs for the next couple of yrs. No making the playoffs and going 5-15 the last two yrs did not go over well in Coach Fulmer's home town.

They lost a good one a few yrs ago in Coach Roberts and they lost a good one in Coach Mantooth. Both men deserved better than what they got. Glad Coach Roberts is now at MC and Coach Tooth is back as assist prncipal. Both are good men and cared for the kids.

At cchs as of right now Shultz, Heady and Gora will be back the others will not be. Things could change from now to the spring as several people arent happy about his performance to say the least. Unless he gets some assistants now ,not next summer but now, next year will be much of the same as this one.

Cumberland Co needs to let Coach hire more assistant coaches. I remember the days when they had some very good assistant coaches. The Jets were well coached, well prepared and play good D and had hard nose players at qb and rb. Good luck. I still think Coach Wattenberger did a good job. Go Jets!

Cumberland Co needs to let Coach hire more assistant coaches. I remember the days when they had some very good assistant coaches. The Jets were well coached, well prepared and play good D and had hard nose players at qb and rb. Good luck. I still think Coach Wattenberger did a good job. Go Jets!

Most of us did too, he got a raw deal....

I have heard that he is in the process of trying to get more "volunteer coaches". What a load of crap, these kids deserve better than volunteers. Good programs have all the good coaches they need. Cumberland County should not be any different. Why don't we all go down to the sidelines and stand there with our finger jammed deep like our current coaching staff. If anyone has witnessed a CCHS game, they have to see the obvious problem. "The Coaching Staff" The only thing they are qualified to do, is to keep the players back from the sideline. These coaches cannot be permitted to coach at CCHS next year! If anyone cares about these kids stand up and do something. Call Principal Graham and your school board members. Tell them your concerns, if we all stand up then something will have to be done. Things our already being done and there are people who matter who support a change.

• 2 weeks later...

Its crap like this I cant stand there is no need in posting this crap, sounds like someone isnt happy with coach and wanting start rumors, I say this not true just wanting to start trouble so get more negative talk around town just shut up

Oh, it's definitely true. No rumors here. Get your head out of the sand!!

that is why I think having terryl play varsity was a good thing in the long run. he would have went from martin to a varsity opponent as a jr and we'd be in the same situation down the road as we are now with an inexperienced qb with few real speed reps.

You post as if there's only one quarterback for the next three years. There are other players that could step up but with the current coaching staff it is apparent that they will not get a chance.