Franklin Co at Cumberland Co

wingman10

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Franklin didn't show a bit of class last night, what they did show was how dirty they could play, Franklin has got to be the dirtiest team the Jets have played all year, and the bad thing about it the refs let them get away with it. It seems the refs forgot their seeing eyedogs last night. Example you don't jump offline and kick somebody in the head, or step on somebody's leg after the play is over hoping that they get injured.

I agree they did play dirty. But, if our stupid coaches would have been in the refs ear about it, they might have cared. The refs saw that our caoches didn't care so they let it go on to get the game over faster. There were all kinds of calls that were not made. The refs were not even paying attention at times. I think they wanted to go home, bottom line.

You take away the turnovers the Jets had and this game would've been closer than the score showed. Now that Coach Shultz is coming back next year, they need to get him some coaches that will help him. Glad i wasn't the only one that thought that Franklin played dirty last night. It also seems that Coach Britton tried to run up the score some last night.

Franklin didn't show a bit of class last night, what they did show was how dirty they could play, Franklin has got to be the dirtiest team the Jets have played all year, and the bad thing about it the refs let them get away with it. It seems the refs forgot their seeing eyedogs last night. Example you don't jump offline and kick somebody in the head, or step on somebody's leg after the play is over hoping that they get injured.

'IF' they did do that, which I have a hard time believing, it was not taught to them by Coach Britton. He also does NOT run up the score on purpose. Most of the time it happens when the other team cannot stop whatever play is called. You call your play and the players execute it the way they were taught. It is the other teams problem stopping them.

Did you think you were going to play cheerleaders? Yes FC does NOT have that great a record this year, but they do show up and play hard every game they have been in.

You take away the turnovers the Jets had and this game would've been closer than the score showed. Now that Coach Shultz is coming back next year, they need to get him some coaches that will help him. Glad i wasn't the only one that thought that Franklin played dirty last night. It also seems that Coach Britton tried to run up the score some last night.

It is because they are trying to make a hero out of a feshman qb. Yes, he had a good running game. Why run the option if he is never going to pitch the ball. There would have been better results if we would have pitched the ball more. He only pitched if he had no choice and it put the backs in bad situations.

As for Shultz, he needs to go!! It is obvious that these boys are not getting better. They need help and he is not delivering.

'IF' they did do that, which I have a hard time believing, it was not taught to them by Coach Britton. He also does NOT run up the score on purpose. Most of the time it happens when the other team cannot stop whatever play is called. You call your play and the players execute it the way they were taught. It is the other teams problem stopping them.

Did you think you were going to play cheerleaders? Yes FC does NOT have that great a record this year, but they do show up and play hard every game they have been in.

Bottom line the Jets were out coached again. I thought the last td for Fc was a little cocky. But, you are right we have to stop it and we could not do it.

dont agree with the hero thing, but yes he should have pitched more probably 5 or 6 times minumum maybe 7 or 8. I guess that shows what changing what you do everyweek does to players. went from going deep and sweeps to option short passes and trickery. i saw several dirty plays by #89. heard from alot of players he was dirty also. as for them running up the score they were still passing with their 1's with 2 minutes left in the 4th, but we did have our starters in on d . on another note would like to say thanks to all the seniors on the 07 cchs squad. you guys played your heart out all season for us and your effort should be duly noted. Bobby Chase Lyle T.D. Jeremiah Rusty, thanks alot. also why was brad out for most of the 2nd quarter and 3rd on offense and not on d at all? saw him talking to the trainer. finally has anyone heard anything definate about zac pearsons ankle? he had a great return last night for a td then got hurt on a TERRIBLE pass interferance no callover the middle which forced us to play another 2 freshmen last night.

dont agree with the hero thing, but yes he should have pitched more probably 5 or 6 times minumum maybe 7 or 8. I guess that shows what changing what you do everyweek does to players. went from going deep and sweeps to option short passes and trickery. i saw several dirty plays by #89. heard from alot of players he was dirty also. on another note would like to say thanks to all the seniors on the 07 cchs squad. you guys played your heart out all season for us and your effort should be duly noted. Bobby Chase Lyle T.D. Jeremiah Rusty, thanks alot. on another note why was brad out for most of the 2nd quarter and 3rd? saw him talking to the trainers and anyone heard anything definate about pearson's ankle? he had a great return last night for a td

Changing the offensive from week to week does have a negative effect on the players. Mistakes are more prevalent when the players have to learn a new offensive every game. But, who does that fall on? The coaches!!! If something does not change with them, there will not much of a team for them to coach next year.

Brad hurt his groin in practice, and it was still bothering him.

I think more than #89 was dirty, but as a coach you have to stand up and defend your players by getting after the refs. Because someone is going to get hurt and one player did get hurt.

I'm gonna miss the seniors alot. I really got to know them good and they are some of my best friends. Its weird knowing I won't be playing anymore football with them, but thats the way sports go. I hope they can go play ball at a college. Thanks alot to our seniors and my best friends for the leadership they gave us. We'll have you guys in our hearts forever.

Franklin County is VERY dirty. Dirtiest team Coffee County played all year as well.

Franklin County is VERY dirty. Dirtiest team Coffee County played all year as well.

Hey guys you're talking about alot of frustrated football players, who played hard all year and only managed 2 wins.

The word I got about the late scoring from a pretty reliable source was Coach Britton was trying to get single game records for a couple of his players. I guess he thought that would help moral. Didn't see the Cumberland County Game but was at the Coffee County game and didn't see dirty playing. I know alot of people around here are not happy with the last two years.

It is because they are trying to make a hero out of a feshman qb. Yes, he had a good running game. Why run the option if he is never going to pitch the ball. There would have been better results if we would have pitched the ball more. He only pitched if he had no choice and it put the backs in bad situations.

As for Shultz, he needs to go!! It is obvious that these boys are not getting better. They need help and he is not delivering.

Franklin Co. did not play dirty and run up the score. They just left most of the starting team on the field until the third quarter. Cumb. Co. has been playing dirty all year by keeping the starters on the field every quarter every game. This is the first time that CCHS has scored on a starting team. CCHS scored two touchdowns on the York freshman team . What a poor showing of sportsmanship. That freshman qb is sure not a hero but you are right they are trying to make him one. You can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear. He threw 5 interceptions in the Meigs Co. game and the coaches were happy. Will we be better next year? Not until changes are made at several positions.