Station Camp @ Pearl-Cohn

Bisonpride

Region 4-3A's region champion will be determined this Friday Night. Station Camp simply needs a win, or a White House win to clinch it. Pearl-Cohn needs a win and a White House loss.

Pearl-Cohn had a bye week while Station Camp slugged it out with White House, with Station Camp winning late.

I think Station Camp will win, the only problem that may occur is not being able to contain Mason, which is always an issue for any team playing Pearl Cohn. I atleast think Station Camp will celebrate the region championship, one way or another at PC, either through a win (would be SC's first 10-0 record in school history) or White House beating Greenbrier (which I think will happen.) Ofcourse that is going by what I've read and been told about tiebreakers and all that, and could be wrong. So it would be nice if someone would chime in and give the scenario of tiebreakers.

Any thoughts or predictions?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one is a toss up. If SC can contain Mason and run the ball on Pearls defence then I see SC comin out with the win. Pearl has alot of targets at receivers. SC pass defence could get exposed this Friday if they do not fix it a little. SC run defence is above average but that doesnt effect Pearl that much because there mostly a passing team. This one will be colse whover wins.

Station Camp is #1 w/ a win over PC.; Station Camp is #1 w/ a loss to PC + a WH win over Greenbrier; Station Camp is #2 w/ a loss to PC + a Greenbrier win over White House.

White House is #2 w/ a win over Greenbrier; White House is #2 w/ a loss to Greenbrier + a PC loss to Station Camp; White House is #3 w/ a loss to Greenbrier + a PC win over Station Camp.

Pearl Cohn is #1 w/ a win over Station Camp + a Greenbrier win over White House; Pearl Cohn is #3 w/ a win + a White House win over Greenbrier; Pearl Cohn is #3 w/ a loss.

Greenbrier is #4 w/ a win over White House; Greenbrier is #4 w/ a win over White House + a DeKalb Co. win over Macon Co.; Greenbrier is OUT w/ a loss + a Macon Co. win; Greenbrier is OUT w/ a loss + a Macon Co. win + a Sycamore win.

Sycamore is #4 w/ a win over Harpeth + a White House win over Greenbrier + a Macon Co. win over DeKalb Co.; Sycamore is OUT otherwise.

I am picking Pearl Cohn to win the game 19-14 HOWEVER it is my hope for Station Camp to win the region because Sycamore needs a White House win over Greenbrier this week. I am picking the Firebirds because I just do not believe that Deaunte Mason will allow his team to lose this game. The Bison defense is great but they are going to be put to the test this week.

Nice to see a PC fan make a prediction, but come on. It won't be a game decided by that big of a margin. Unless ofcourse our defence doesn't shopw up.

It's just like last year everybody pick S.C. to win.But when they saw the speed we had on defense they couldn't move the ball on offense. But this year as a overall team we are better than last year.

Ofcourse PC is very fast and athletic, this is true of most metro schools. Hopefully the Bison will remember last year's game and how close they were, and use that as motivation.

This year are offense is more balanced than last year. Johnson will have to be smart with the football and not make ill-advised passes.

Our defence will have to stepup to try and slow down Pearl. Mostly our pass defence which hasn't really played against a good quarterback, atleast not on the same level that Mason can play at (being able to run and pass)