Station Camp @ Pearl-Cohn

Bisonpride

When it comes down to i think that S.C. will win the game because of the heart the have and how they play as a team. PC is a good team i don't doubt that one bit but S.C. has to prove sumthin to the rest of the state. Their just not the little kids on the block anymore their a force to reckened with.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard this before about Porter. What's his deal?

I think it happened in the 05 year when we beat them 39-29, their players kept taking cheap shots at our tailback and their coach said something to one of ours or vice versa and ever since then the coaches dont like each other. Did they shake hands last year? I forgot. But both teams should forget about it and move on.

I think it happened in the 05 year when we beat them 39-29, their players kept taking cheap shots at our tailback and their coach said something to one of ours or vice versa and ever since then the coaches dont like each other. Did they shake hands last year? I forgot. But both teams should forget about it and move on.

FOR ONCE I AGREE WITH A WHITE HOUSE FAN!!!! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

This should be forgotten. If the coaches don't like each other then don't speak to each other. PLAIN & SIMPLE!!!

Just like it should have been dropped a few weeks ago when all of the WH fans were complaining about A VERY FEW fans from PC. If you don't like them then don't acknowledge them.

FOR ONCE I AGREE WITH A WHITE HOUSE FAN!!!! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

This should be forgotten. If the coaches don't like each other then don't speak to each other. PLAIN & SIMPLE!!!

Just like it should have been dropped a few weeks ago when all of the WH fans were complaining about A VERY FEW fans from PC. If you don't like them then don't acknowledge them.

Hmm...what a concept...."if we don't like them, don't acknowledge them.." Then, tell me again, WHO are we playing tomorrow night?? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> (Sorry, but I couldn't resist that one...)

Hmm...what a concept...."if we don't like them, don't acknowledge them.." Then, tell me again, WHO are we playing tomorrow night?? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> (Sorry, but I couldn't resist that one...)

Sorry SC/PC fans this is the last thing ill put about WH on this thread. If you dont like us dont acknowledge us. Whatever we say on the posts that you dont like, dont respond. You said it yourself.