Station Camp @ Pearl-Cohn

Bisonpride

Ofcourse PC is very fast and athletic, this is true of most metro schools. Hopefully the Bison will remember last year's game and how close they were, and use that as motivation.

This year are offense is more balanced than last year. Johnson will have to be smart with the football and not make ill-advised passes.

Our defence will have to stepup to try and slow down Pearl. Mostly our pass defence which hasn't really played against a good quarterback, atleast not on the same level that Mason can play at (being able to run and pass)

The game wasn't that close as the score said at the end. S.C didn't have that many total yards of offense maybe about 80 yards of total offense the whole night.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was 21-16. Station Camp scored on a short field that was so because Pearl Cohn attempted a fake punt and Mason got caught shy of a first down. The other Station Camp score of note came on a long kick return for a TD after Pearl Cohn had made it a 21-10 game in the fourth.

The thing that I remember about last year's game is Deaunte Mason taking over the contest in the fourth quarter. PC trailed in the contest 10-6 going into the final period of play. Mason scored on a TD run and also hit Rashad Mason for a TD pass. He was BY FAR & AWAY the difference in that game. He's going to make plays in this one. It is guaranteed folks. Venoy, Cox, & Johnson are all big time receivers and sooner of later the PC passing game is always going to explode. I DON'T CARE WHO THE FIREBIRDS ARE PLAYING!!!!!

This year Station Camp does have the ability to throw the football with Matthew Johnson being a more polished quarterback this time around. Randall Toney is gone. Richard Bailey is OUT with an injury. SC is going to run the football out of their Wing-T package HOWEVER if they are to win this game Johnson is going to have to keep the Firebirds secondary honest. OTHERWISE, you better look for PC to stack a ton of people in the box and I like the Pearl Cohn linebackers (Griffin & Harris) better than the Station Camp backs.

Another thing that might have stuck in our players mind is PC stomping on the SC at mid-field after the game.

Hopefully this year, whoever wins, will do so with class. No need to rub in a victory.

Well then, someone had better talk to those kids/clowns without the shirts who charged the track to the WH side last week at the end of the game and just about started a riot. They knocked down a couple of WH kids in the process... Not only was it not classy, but if I was a Sumner County administrator they would be serving about a month in alternative school...or in jail for awhile for assault.

I am afraid if they are foolish enough to try that at PC someone will get hurt.

Not cool at all...although granted, I am sure they do NOT represent SC as a whole. At least I hope not.

pc gonna win this wk and if they do get #3 like catfish sayin then they goin to beat station camp again in 2 wks.

if greenbriar beats white house then we goin to be region champs...........dont play wit it!

How did I pick PC to be #3????? I predicted them to win this one and I also predicted a Greenbrier win over White House. That pick came from a Sycamore graduate who is hoping that White House wins the game.

Well then, someone had better talk to those kids/clowns without the shirts who charged the track to the WH side last week at the end of the game and just about started a riot. They knocked down a couple of WH kids in the process... Not only was it not classy, but if I was a Sumner County administrator they would be serving about a month in alternative school...or in jail for awhile for assault.

I am afraid if they are foolish enough to try that at PC someone will get hurt.

Not cool at all...although granted, I am sure they do NOT represent SC as a whole. At least I hope not.

Was unaware of that beegdawg. I did see some Bison flags going across the WH side at the game, but didn't know they knocked some people over. They were most likely rowdy students. Can't make any excuse for them, but also saw a few WH students try to take a flag or two early on, but still no reason for what some of our fans did. But I'm sure our players did not do anything. If they did that would be worse as they offically represent our school as a whole. Last year the PC team stomped on our logo. I think their is a difference between unclassy fans (every school has one) and unclassy players/teams.