Riverdale @ Lavernge

CantStopTheChop

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lavergne is a great team, they just cant pull out the wins. Ill be pulling for Lavergne (since they are underdogs) but Riverdale is Riverdale, and they know how too win. Watch out for the pass plays Riverdale, Lavergne has some good wide recievers and a good QB. Good luck to both teams, and for Riverdale, we might see you agian in the post season /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I am just wondering what the strategy will be to handle Gray. To me he is a better receiver than Wilks as he just does his job without the showboating. Anybody know how tall he is? How do we match up defensive wise with him?

I really think R'dale wins this one as we can put much more pressure on LaVergne's QB WITHOUT having to blitz. Blitzing was killing us last night as it left too many receivers single covered and it hurt. When we quit using the blitz we were still getting to Sonny and passing lanes were covered better.

Now is NOT the time to let down. Just got to keep doing what got us here!

Hopefully there will be NO quick whistles in this one!

I am just wondering what the strategy will be to handle Gray. To me he is a better receiver than Wilks as he just does his job without the showboating. Anybody know how tall he is? How do we match up defensive wise with him?

I really think R'dale wins this one as we can put much more pressure on LaVergne's QB WITHOUT having to blitz. Blitzing was killing us last night as it left too many receivers single covered and it hurt. When we quit using the blitz we were still getting to Sonny and passing lanes were covered better.

Now is NOT the time to let down. Just got to keep doing what got us here!

Hopefully there will be NO quick whistles in this one!

Trust me Gray is a great receiver but he isnt Wilks. Verge and yalls definsive line just have to get to the qb and hold up and dont show there zone coverage by showing man then yall will stop the passing game. Lavergne is a great team we have montori hughes and he made chaos for there qb so i bet Verge and others will really want to do the same. Plus riverdale coming off a close win with smyrna will want a big win against a good team like lavergne going into the playoffs.

Ok come on riverdale the stars need yalls support against lebannon we really want 2 murfreesboro teams in the playoffs and to go deep!!

I think that Verge will do a great job in this one. I have said all along that he and Boykin are the anchors of this team.

Can't resist this one. What do you know about anchors? Lavergne will turn Verge and Boykin inside out. Other than the beginning of the game, Verge did not do anything against us. He is definitely overrated. As for Boykin, I think he left his game at the Jeff Fisher show. Do you know how many solos/assists that Verge and Boykin had? I thought so....