Riverdale @ Lavernge

CantStopTheChop

This is the funny thing.....when I asked you specific questions last yr about players, injuries, adjustments made etc at Smyrna.....you had absolutely NO clue. The only thing you seemed to have knowledge of was Riverdale's business. Odd how now you seem to be up on Smyrna this yr. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I was wondering if Tillery was able to play this last week and if so was he 100%?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Limbaugh,

You might want to stick with something that you actually have knowledge of like baseball. I don't know about at Riverdale, but we know football games consists of two halves. So I think if you will check you will see where Rod finfished with over 185 yards receiving alone. As for the mighty verge, how many quarterack sacks, or TFL's did he have for the game?

My knowledge of football? You have to be kidding me? If you used your real name we may have a better gauge of YOUR knowledge/background?

Facts: Wilkes is a great talent. Sonny is a great talent. Smyrna kids played hard. Riverdale kids played hard. I was too busy having fun watching the game with my friends on the Riverdale side to sit in the pressbox and keep stats of the game. I love watching kids playing sports - all sports - and have no animosity towards any school.

I am a Smyrna graduate after all.

BDOGG - you seem to have the opposite approach to life. You seem to Hate everyone and everything that isn't Purple and Gold. I guess if I had that attitude I wouldn't have been up in the Smyrna pressbox on a Saturday night trying to fix the sound system that went belly up during a Siegel football game that happened to be this year's clinic bowl - I would just sit in the stands a complain the sound system didn't work (It couldn't be saved - they had to get a new one - it died of old age)

So keep on hating if that what gets you through the day. But remember this is a Riverdale vs Lavergne thread. Come on over to the Smyrna vs Riverdale thread if you want to talk more Verge vs Dogs - this thread is to discuss the game between the 9-0, 6-0 Riverdale and the Lavergne Wolverines.... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

This is the funny thing.....when I asked you specific questions last yr about players, injuries, adjustments made etc at Smyrna.....you had absolutely NO clue. The only thing you seemed to have knowledge of was Riverdale's business. Odd how now you seem to be up on Smyrna this yr. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I was wondering if Tillery was able to play this last week and if so was he 100%?

Okay you got me. I must admit, I am sometimes a buttinski like you. Who's your daddy 2P?

My knowledge of football? You have to be kidding me? If you used your real name we may have a better gauge of YOUR knowledge/background?

Facts: Wilkes is a great talent. Sonny is a great talent. Smyrna kids played hard. Riverdale kids played hard. I was too busy having fun watching the game with my friends on the Riverdale side to sit in the pressbox and keep stats of the game. I love watching kids playing sports - all sports - and have no animosity towards any school.

I am a Smyrna graduate after all.

BDOGG - you seem to have the opposite approach to life. You seem to Hate everyone and everything that isn't Purple and Gold. I guess if I had that attitude I wouldn't have been up in the Smyrna pressbox on a Saturday night trying to fix the sound system that went belly up during a Siegel football game that happened to be this year's clinic bowl - I would just sit in the stands a complain the sound system didn't work (It couldn't be saved - they had to get a new one - it died of old age)

So keep on hating if that what gets you through the day. But remember this is a Riverdale vs Lavergne thread. Come on over to the Smyrna vs Riverdale thread if you want to talk more Verge vs Dogs - this thread is to discuss the game between the 9-0, 6-0 Riverdale and the Lavergne Wolverines.... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Okay let me see, my name is what makes me knowledgeable? Interesting limmy. Keep up the good work, if you need any help with football, I am always available.

I stand corrected, you not only know nothing about football, but apparently you know nothing about any sport. I think if you check, the object of any sport is to score more points on the scoreboard than you opponent. You did not play sports in high school huh limmy.

I played freshman basketball at Butler High in Huntsville Alabama under the great Jackie Pedigo and played at Smyrna for Coach Sumrall - ok - I didn't 'play' at Smyrna - Larry Murray and Jesse Clark and Joey Clements and Andrew Malone and Steve Willey and Otis Floyd and a bunch of others played but I got to see some neat gyms.

My step-dad left my mother and took everything we had between my junior and senior year of high school so I had to go to work at Gils IGA and Mr. Brandon's Hardware store to help make ends meet my senior year so lost that year of seeing neat gyms but found time to catch some of the games....

I tell the story a little different though - I tell folks I sit the bench my senior year as well and then, in the last game of the season, after not playing all year, we are blowing out someone and the fans start yelling - "We Want Limbaugh, We Want Limbaugh, We Want Limbaugh" and sure enough, with about a minute left, Coach Sumrall yells down the bench and says "Limbaugh, come here..." and I start peeling off my sweats and run down the bench to him and he says ....

"Limbaugh, find out what they want!"

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Notice I didn't ask if you played in high school because I don't have a clue who YOU are - I think you are afraid to let anyone know /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Once again you show your lack of knowledge. The object of the defense is to stop the advancement of the offense. If you knew anything about defensive line play you would know that by running around blocks you are opening up running lanes, and being undisciplined in your approach. I would agree that the vistior side of our stadium is small, but not for long. We will be increasing the size before next season.

OK, lets talk DEFENSE. LB's cover the 'lanes' that the linemen leave open doing their job of getting to the qb/rb. Thing is I think that was covered really well also. Just how many yards did y'all get running the ball in the TOTAL game? Wasn't it Verge that sat down the RB y'all are so high on? I could be mistaken and if so then PLEASE correct me.

OK, lets talk DEFENSE. LB's cover the 'lanes' that the linemen leave open doing their job of getting to the qb/rb. Thing is I think that was covered really well also. Just how many yards did y'all get running the ball in the TOTAL game? Wasn't it Verge that sat down the RB y'all are so high on? I could be mistaken and if so then PLEASE correct me.

With apologies once again to the Lavergne fans. I do believe that it was number 58 or 59 for your team who shook up our "freshman" running back.