Giles County vs. Marshall County

norespect

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rivalry or not if someone is hurt you still need to show a little respect and take a knee.BTW why did MC change their helmets from the ones that looked like Memphis i thought those were pretty smooth.

That taking a knee thing comes from soccer...no one ever used to do that....no one! When the kid gets up or is helped off, give a few claps.....recognize his efforts for playing the game and play on.

Just wait, in another 20 years Marshall Co. will be complaining...."I can't belive (insert team here) didn't sing

Kum Ba Ya, with us when our kid twisted his ankle."

As I can read, I see GC fans noticed it , too. and in twenty years if Kum Ba Ya is supposed to be sung, then you are exactly right!

I don't know if I will be here in twenty years to find out. But, I believe in being fair.

I believe that you can't stand the fact that MC does not knock any other team. I think all the teams we have played have been very determined, disciplined, and the teams are loaded with talent. That says alot for middle Tennessee.

(sorry to hurt your feelings and not bite back, but that is how we roll)

I don't care if soccer invented the "knee" or if bowling did. But, it shows alot of respect when teams abide by it. But, By the way, I know for a fact that it was done in the early 80's when MC won state. (that was 20 yrs ago) Thank You

This is rediculous....everyone always complains about Giles County's student section...Well guess what WHO CARES!!!!!!!!! These boys are 15 to 18 years old and they are just having fun. I can't believe Marshall County would even get on here and complain that GC's fans are classless, I mean Marshall County did put a sign up at GCHS on the building last year that read something like Giles County is bobbin' and they drew an expletive picture on the poster board. Now that is classless. And the whole spray painting thing, I am pretty sure that no one from GCHS did that. I heard that a MC band member did that. But anyway, Giles County played a great game last week and they deserved that win.

This is rediculous....everyone always complains about Giles County's student section...Well guess what WHO CARES!!!!!!!!! These boys are 15 to 18 years old and they are just having fun. I can't believe Marshall County would even get on here and complain that GC's fans are classless, I mean Marshall County did put a sign up at GCHS on the building last year that read something like Giles County is bobbin' and they drew an expletive picture on the poster board. Now that is classless. And the whole spray painting thing, I am pretty sure that no one from GCHS did that. I heard that a MC band member did that. But anyway, Giles County played a great game last week and they deserved that win.

I love them. I love their passion and hope that I can see them hating on me personally next week.

That taking a knee thing comes from soccer...no one ever used to do that....no one! When the kid gets up or is helped off, give a few claps.....recognize his efforts for playing the game and play on.

Just wait, in another 20 years Marshall Co. will be complaining...."I can't belive (insert team here) didn't sing

Kum Ba Ya, with us when our kid twisted his ankle."

i didn't ask which sport taking a knee started in,all i asked is why did MC ditch the helmets that looked like Memphis.