PEABODY VS. USJ

freeacen

These are two teams that don't seem to like one another very much! It's a very heated game every year and tempers usualy flair. So with Peabody in the play offs and USJ out, who will come out on top? Will USJ be able to keep there emotions in check and pull of the upset like they almost did last year, or will Tide Pride rule the day? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are two teams that don't seem to like one another very much! It's a very heated game every year and tempers usualy flair. So with Peabody in the play offs and USJ out, who will come out on top? Will USJ be able to keep there emotions in check and pull of the upset like they almost did last year, or will Tide Pride rule the day? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I've seen all the Trenton vs USJ football games and I don't remember any tempers flairing. Maybe you mean Milan vs. USJ. From the previous posts I've read on coachT there no love loss between those two.

No bad blood between these two teams that I'm aware of either...just good hard football games over the last several years.

As far as who wins...well, I think that's an easy one. Trenton has a better record...already going to the playoffs it appears. USJ has improved, but struggled throughout the year - especially on defense. The only team that has something in this game to prove is USJ. Everyone, including the Jackson Fish Wrap (as a local Jackson radio personality calls it!) is picking Trenton to win by at least 2 TDs...

I disagree. USJ wins this game by 10. I can hear the laughter as you read this now! But, this is the last high school game for USJ's seniors, after three tough seasons in 2A - this is one of the best SR classes to come through USJ in a few years. I believe it's up to them. With the O-line that USJ has, if Hardegree comes out with some confidence, the Peabody secondary will have a difficult time holding them back. Someone will have to STEP UP on defense and make some plays if USJ expects to really win this one. But, you've got my prediction...we'll see if I'm close!

Word around town is that there are at least two scouts looking at USJ's O-Line...at the center, Jeremy Jones, and right guard, Justin Mullins. Good luck Friday night, and hit 'em hard boys!

JPat

"Pancakes taste good anytime, especially on Friday nights!"

i hope they try to pic on our other corners besides kendal because they will be the ones having the field day and the jackson sun is a joke they always pick us to lose like they picked jcs to beat us by like two touchdowns and look what happened 42-7 win for the golden tide. the jackson sun loves them some private schools and there stupid for picking usj to beat us

I am sure that your English teacher would be so proud of you right about now.