Boyd @Tyner

grimkey

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well guys, this is the game where both teams leave it all on the field. I have a gut feeling this game may get sloppy with penalties because both teams will be giving 110%. This game will be momentum booster for the winner and maybe a first round bummer for the loser. I think Tyner's Defense is too much for the Bucs this year. Tyner by 20

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i heard that this game will be on tv. is that true? i have satellite. am i out of luck?

...It will be shown on CSS-TV, but 'blacked-out' in the Chattanooga area(Cable 27-ComCast)...we are scheduled to see Farragut-Oak Ridge game...the other parts of TN will probably be able to see the Tyner-Boyd game...since you are on satellite you might be able to see it...Good Luck!!!

...Stump-On-Sports will be there as will WRCB-TV-Channel 4(Game-Of-The-Week)...News Free Press and of course 1370AM will broadcast!!!

...It will be shown on CSS-TV, but 'blacked-out' in the Chattanooga area(Cable 27-ComCast)...we are scheduled to see Farragut-Oak Ridge game...the other parts of TN will probably be able to see the Tyner-Boyd game...since you are on satellite you might be able to see it...Good Luck!!!

...Stump-On-Sports will be there as will WRCB-TV-Channel 4(Game-Of-The-Week)...News Free Press and of course 1370AM will broadcast!!!

I'll be there.....

You are right about that one Reaction Legend. You are a coacht Legend. Will you be attending anymore UT games this season or have you given up on them?

I may go to one more game. I'm not that big of a UT fan. My cousin just has season tickets so I go with them to tailgate. Nothing like somegood tailgating food.

Bledsoe come find me if you get a chance.

Story of the game is pretty much, Boyd has 0 offense. Defense played well enough for us to win this game, if we could of scored. Sure Tyner defense played well, but its not hard to stop our offense. We miss Nic Hughes more than anyone knows. Good game Rams. Looks like we have a good chance to go back to The Hole in Smith Co.

This was a very good game tonight. I got to eat my fish sandwich with many of the Tyner living legends that were present tonight. I have never seen so many legends at one place at the same time. I saw several young lads that I remember watching play 10 years ago. As for this game, I was really impressed with the Porch kid. He looks like he may be the best overall QB they have. The tight game at halftime turned into a win going away for The Ram Train. Goodluck to both teams in the playoffs.