Father Ryan VS Brentwood Academy

fiftyfifty

i didn't say anything about mba's defense, nor did i say anything about ryan's offense. it's pretty hard to not give up any points when you were on the field the entire first half, except for the 4 drives ryan had that went 3 and out... not to mention father ryan was without thier leading tackler. finally when the Ryan offense picked it up a little in the 2nd half and the Ryan defense wasn't out there the entire time, they only gave up one touchdown.

better team that night, yes... shouldn't have beat ryan by 26 though..hopefully will get them back in the playoffs

Not only better team that night, but better team overall.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Father Ryan wasn't one of those teams. Father Ryan is practicing at full strengh this week

Also for you people saying that you thought father ryan played i pretty decent game, well they didn't... that was for sure the worst game they have played all year, and of course MBA's o-line holding all game long didn't help either

Funny how a great D and a better team overall will make a team play their "worst game . . . ". Get ready for another "worst game" on Friday (that is if BA can muster enough offense . . .). I think BA wins this one, but not by 26 . . .

Funny how a great D and a better team overall will make a team play their "worst game . . . ". Get ready for another "worst game" on Friday (that is if BA can muster enough offense . . .). I think BA wins this one, but not by 26 . . .

My thoughts exactly. We (BA) played our "worst" game of the season against MBA, as well. I don't think it is a coincidence. Ryan will have a similar challenge trying to move the football this week, but not as much to worry about out of BA's offense, unless there has been some magic in the bye week.

I had the oppurtunity to watch the MBA vs BA game. I liked what I saw from BA's defense because I know the offensive linemen particularly TIM SCHMID and John Brown will be able to open up holes all night for Ryan Berry. I will say Chris Jordan is a very talented player, but I am especially tired of hearing about all of his talent. When is anybody going to get to see it? If it is tomorrow, I really don't think it's going to have that much of an impact on Father Ryan's defense. I really can see the Irish pulling out a victory by 14 points. I hope I can attend this game.

GO IRISH! YAAAA YAAAAAA YAAYAYAYAA

^^are you an idiot? did you(whoever you really are) and john brown not eat enough crow for what you said about last week's game?

how about the irish just show up this week. lets shoot for a first down on the first possession then go from there. hopefully we play this week and not play so bad

GO IRISH

BA still by 394.5 though

how does crow taste? I've never tried. Are you a Father Ryan fan or not? What is you freakin deal? Father will get 1st downs ok. How long will people use the MBA 1st down situation against the IRISH. Im pretty sure it got old lets say.... on MONDAY!

^^are you an idiot? did you(whoever you really are) and john brown not eat enough crow for what you said about last week's game?

how about the irish just show up this week. lets shoot for a first down on the first possession then go from there. hopefully we play this week and not play so bad

GO IRISH

BA still by 394.5 though

I had the oppurtunity to watch the MBA vs BA game. I liked what I saw from BA's defense because I know the offensive linemen particularly TIM SCHMID and John Brown will be able to open up holes all night for Ryan Berry. I will say Chris Jordan is a very talented player, but I am especially tired of hearing about all of his talent. When is anybody going to get to see it? If it is tomorrow, I really don't think it's going to have that much of an impact on Father Ryan's defense. I really can see the Irish pulling out a victory by 14 points. I hope I can attend this game.

GO IRISH! YAAAA YAAAAAA YAAYAYAYAA

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> GOOD ONE BRO

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> GOOD ONE BRO

remains to be seen, but I do believe BA will prove you to be very mistaken. I just don't see this game being close, and Chris Jordan is a special talent (apparently every college coach in the SEC thinks so), who's absense has been felt by BA's offense. He's healthy, and BA is going to roll IMO.

MBA/BA game, BA fumbled 4 times (didn't lose any) but it killed drives, gave MBA short fields, and they had 2 FG and one TD off a 30 yd drive. BA QB was very shaky, and it wasn't like MBA blew them off the field, but you would hardly think that was the case with so many jumping on the MBA bandwagon. I am eagerly awaiting a rematch, or at least expect one and hope it comes to fruition.