Gallatin vs. McGavock

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't agree more with you. The defence has worked hard this week going against the scout team with them running their offense. We need this game to stay in it and we realize that. We are playing for more than stats (just like last week.) And I will try my best to get a sack or a turnover /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> So I hope everyone comes to the game fired up and be ready for a good game.

I know you will, Good luck tomorrow night and have a great senior night

I'll be there cheering you guys on...

GO WAVE

I know you will, Good luck tomorrow night and have a great senior night

I'll be there cheering you guys on...

GO WAVE

Last weeks game with Hville was a well coached and well played game as a team all the way across the board! I hope to see that again tonight, so lets go Wave! Win tonight and then let the chips fall where thay may. If Hville goes down and we win then we can upset some teams in the playoffs.

Gallatin, you are a great school with an even greater history at WINNING tough football games. You CAN win this game! All you have to do is go out there and do what you have been taught and ram it down McGavocks throat.

Will it be easy? No, but nothing about football is easy. You know that though from all the hours you have worked and sweated getting ready for this point in your season.

You are the GREEN WAVE! Now show the state that you know in your hearts what that really means!

Way to go Green Wave, congrats to all you young men on a big region win and

making the playoffs!!!!

Gallatin 14

Mcgavock 0

GO WAVE

I couldn't agree with you more!!! Great game and the Wave D came up big tonight....

wave13, your "buddy" had a big night and got you that turnover you wanted...

Congratulations boys on a nice finish... it's a new season now and it can be what you want it to be form here out.. keep doing what you've done the past two weeks and you never know what can happen..

Go Wave!!!!

WOW!! I never thought three weeks ago that Gallatin would ever be in the playoffs. What a huge turnaround!

Another outstanding defensive game by Gallatin. The pass defense is improving every game. 2 ints last night and several breakups by Holder. Gleaves was everywhere, that big guy made some huge tackles. Harned has been awesome the past two weeks. This kid looks like he needed to be starting all along. He has been making textbook type tackles. Hollins comes up big with the blocked punt. Man the defense finally looks like it has come around. Offense had a good game too. Boo and Cody both look they are were in control from the QB spot. Boo was running real hard and was smart by going north to south . Cody possibly had the play of the night with the 50 yard completition to Woods. Just overall a good solid game and win. Can't wait for this weeks game!! What a turnaround!!