MBA at Mcallie

savestheday798

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be more unless they decide to take it easy on McCallie.

"Take it easy", what are you talking about?? If they take that approach they will get their butts kicked. Their approach must be to take care of business and put them away quickly. Any other philosophy is dangerous / stupid! I think MBA will be ready to make a statement. Only Friday night will tell.

"Take it easy", what are you talking about?? If they take that approach they will get their butts kicked. Their approach must be to take care of business and put them away quickly. Any other philosophy is dangerous / stupid! I think MBA will be ready to make a statement. Only Friday night will tell.

Under the circumstances, I worry about a letdown: MBA's last three games have been against unbeaten rivals. McCallie is having a less than stellar season and is playing at home. All the ingredients are present for a perfectly miserable two hours. I'm with rattail: put them away quickly and thoroughly, and let the sophomores play.

While I agree that MBA may be is danger of a minor letdown, I also think McCallie is in danger of being down. No playoff potential for the Tornado. I predict a low scoring affair until MBA scores a couple of TDs in the 4th. MBA's defense is very strong and McCallie's is pretty darn good too. I think MBA wears the Big Blue down over the course of the game and wins 28-10.

I have been following DII football all year and We must keep it real on this thread and admit that there is no way McCallie stands a chance at winning this game or scoring points againt MBA's defense. What weapons have McCallie that can withstand the defensive pressure coming from MBA? McCallie's talented defense is young and will not hold up against a Senior led MBA offense or McCallie's helpless offensive scheme! IF there is someone who can dispell anything I have written, I welcome your thoughts.

I have been following DII football all year and We must keep it real on this thread and admit that there is no way McCallie stands a chance at winning this game or scoring points againt MBA's defense. What weapons have McCallie that can withstand the defensive pressure coming from MBA? McCallie's talented defense is young and will not hold up against a Senior led MBA offense or McCallie's helpless offensive scheme! IF there is someone who can dispell anything I have written, I welcome your thoughts.

To say there is no chance is just ignorant. The odds may be immensely stacked against Mcallie but like people have said on hear dozens of times, thats why they play the game. I'm sure many thought Appalachian State had zero chance against Michigan. That example has been worn out too but its a prime example that any team can be beaten on any given day.

It's that attitude that gets a team beat, I hope the players take a diff. position than you. As a fan it's ok, but you can it big "crow" if your wrong.

Aha! A bluemom ploy to motivate the Blue Tornado!!!