D-II Playoffs

wavelax1

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in a perfect world, if jefferson were to play if/when ensworth travels to memphis and takes on Christian Brothers, what are you basing this prediction on? jw.

Nothing too scientific. I think CBHS has shown some weakness this year, and Ensworth is very tough if Jefferson is playing at 100%. If he isn't, I think the Brothers will pull it out.

Nothing too scientific. I think CBHS has shown some weakness this year, and Ensworth is very tough if Jefferson is playing at 100%. If he isn't, I think the Brothers will pull it out.

I agree they have shown weakness, but they are peaking right now. Definitely not unbeatable but playing the best they have played all year.

ill ask you this. how many Eric Watsons has ensworth stopped this year? if he is 100%, look for it to be a little tougher to stop the Brothers on the ground...oh and CBHS has a quarterback that has the ability to throw the ball to athletic receivers where he wants and not just flail it around the field, not to mention he can flat out haul.

weaknesses? would you mind elaborating.

im only curious, not trying to pick a fight. i enjoy hearing other's perspectives on the Brothers.

ill ask you this. how many Eric Watsons has ensworth stopped this year? if he is 100%, look for it to be a little tougher to stop the Brothers on the ground...oh and CBHS has a quarterback that has the ability to throw the ball to athletic receivers where he wants and not just flail it around the field, not to mention he can flat out haul.

weaknesses? would you mind elaborating.

im only curious, not trying to pick a fight. i enjoy hearing other's perspectives on the Brothers.

First real post I've seen on CB, I've been trying to find out what they have. Sounds like you are very bias, not that thats bad (most are). I liked your question about "how many Eric Watson's has ehs stopped this year".

1) Can you give me some background on Eric (stats, injury etc.).

2) Are you saying Vinsing, #8 (can't remember his name), Barthowlomew (sp) and Berry don't measure up to Watson?? They may not I'm just not familiar w/ Watson, please educate me??

3) Has he had big yardage against every team they have played?

4) Every team has some weaknesses, what are CB?