REGION ONE

Cowboy Curtis

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hard to make any kind of predictions from the Crockett pre-season duals. Tons of kids are out for football, the line-ups change from match to match, and most of the coaches are more interested in seeing all of their kids wrestle than winning.

With that being said, the level of competition in Region 1 is definitely up this year. It appears that it will be a much more competitive region from top to bottom.

Good luck to everyone and I hope to see a lot of you guys again at the Greeneville 9th/Frosh tournament this next weekend.

TDARTIST,

WILL YOU POST INFO ABOUT THE GREENEVILLE JV TOURNAMENT. THERE MIGHT BE SOME TEAMS FROM KNOXVILLE OR ELSE WHERE THAT MIGHT WANT TO COME.

THE ANIMAL

ANIMAL

I BELIEVE THIS TOURNEY IS FOR ALL FRESHMEN AND JV WRESTLERS. FRESHMEN WRESTLE FRESHMEN ONLY. I WILL TOUCH BASE WITH TD IN THE MORNING AND HAVE HIM POST. THIS HAS ALWAY BEEN A GOOD TOURNEY AND HAS A GOOD TURNOUT.

FIG42

I would come and roll with you Seth but I'm still playing foozball. But we got this new assistant coach that really needs an attitude adjustment, so feel free to do so, LoL. By The Way.......drem2acheve, yuns coming to the Turkey Day Rumble on Saturday? If so I have something quite comical I need to discuss with you.

Also, I can't resist to rub in the face of some of our fellow wrestlers in the region that a select few Greene Devils get to participate in Thanksgiving dinner...haha. That's the real reason why we are still trying to win football games......FOR THE FOOD!!! j/k guys......see everybody Saturday

Wednesday practice is at 9:00 in the morning.

Hey TD,

What do you mean and ex GHS wrestler on staff at NGHS. Shouldn't that be an ex all state wrestler. LOL

BTW, as many posts as you have on here, do you not have anything else to do. You couldn't have a day job (unless maybe teaching/coaching) Do you ever spend time at home? Wasn't you at the movies sunday with two other guys? LOL

It wan't even a good movie!

Anyway, see ya later bro. Keep up the good work or whatever it is you do.

Coach S

Why don't you come in here and work out with us. Our heavyweights could use a big boy to wrestle against. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Seriously, they make you work at NG? I'd find another job if I were you. You can't let stuff like teaching interfere with coaching or posting on coacht.