REGION ONE

Cowboy Curtis

How much weight has Eddie gained since his last trip home? LoL They sure know how to grow em' down in Mississippi don't the Kev? He left here an 89 and came back a HeavyWeight. Heck...if they keep it up they will have to bring Unlimited back for him to wrestle anymore. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> j/k Eddie, don't hurt me.......please.

Eddie

this was some punk kid that made this weight comment. You know that the FIG4 would never make a comment on weight. Unless it was man look how skinny that kid is!!!!! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much weight has Eddie gained since his last trip home? LoL They sure know how to grow em' down in Mississippi don't the Kev? He left here an 89 and came back a HeavyWeight. Heck...if they keep it up they will have to bring Unlimited back for him to wrestle anymore. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> j/k Eddie, don't hurt me.......please.

haha i bust his chops about being fat. He looks like he has packed on some pounds i would guess 220-230 /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Greeneville had the JV tournament this past weekend - our results were

Brice Hebert - 3rd, KJ Bond - 4th, Ricky Riddle - 2nd, Chas Norton - 3rd, Ethan Self - 3rd, Victor Medina - 2nd. Good job guys, I'm proud of you.

We will be wrestling JV v. MW/ME on Monday, Varsity v. CD/WG on Tuesday, and the Catholic Invitational this weekend.

We get our football players back this week so the action in the room ought to be a little more intense. They had a great season and I'm proud of their results but.....it's going to be great having them back.

Any results from last night?

Greeneville won both their matches agianst Crockett and Chucky Doak. Not sure of all the results but I believe Greeneville had 3 losses in each match. David Crockett and Chucky both look much improved this year.

OPPS!!!! MY BAD. We did wrestle West Greene not Crockett. I guess I was just keeping a eye on Crockett.

Ahh it's nice to be posting on a wrestling board again.

I would have posted sooner but this Army doesn't understand the importance of high school wrestling.

It was great seeing everyone at SH for the TD tourney.Being around the mat made my R&R that much more enjoyable. unfortunately because of some trouble at school I wasn't able to see my son's first HS event. However,due to injury (seperated shoulder) before I left to go back to Kuwait, it appears I still may be able to see his first HS event.

TD tell Coach Brimer it wouldn't have worked anyway, they would only let T drop to 106 after hydration testing.

Folks keep me informed as much as you can. Being away from home is bad enough, but when you can't keep up wih your first love, it's miserable.

My wife told me once a few years ago that if I went to another wrestling tournament she was ging to leave. I told her I would miss he but not for long there was another tournament the next weekend. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Have a good year Region 1!