Warren Co. vs Cookeville

Phoenix

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that it's not a hard one to pick, but think WC defense is better than the offense.

That isn't saying too much. The Warren County football program is improving steadily, far from the 39 game losing streak a few years back, but it still isn't at the level it needs to be to compete with Cookeville. I'll take the Cavs - 35...WC - 17.

The Warren County football program is improving steadily, far from the 39 game losing streak a few years back, but it still isn't at the level it needs to be to compete with Cookeville. I'll take the Cavs - 35...WC - 17.

Officer and Garabaldi will be big factors in this game for Warren Co. I don't think they will be enough.

That isn't saying too much. The Warren County football program is improving steadily, far from the 39 game losing streak a few years back, but it still isn't at the level it needs to be to compete with Cookeville. I'll take the Cavs - 35...WC - 17.

Improving steadily? There is some improvement, but they have only won against weaker opponents. Shouldn't have lost to Tullahoma or Lincoln Co. Coffee Co. has a good team this year, but shouldn't have beat them as bad as they did. Franklin Co. has things turning around and if WC is not careful they could be back at the bottom of the region. Just seems like they have way too much talent not to be at the top of the region and not going a couple of rounds into the playoffs.