Maryville Vs. Rhea County-First Playoff Round Preview

FBALLFan1111

Yeah anyone can go to the practice but not anybody can go sit in the coaches office, and talk to them about the team and whats going on. Do you have family and friends on that team like I do? Who sit there and tell you everything that goes on? I do hear all that goes on ,and yes I have been told not to post some stuff out here before. Because the coaches and players trust me not to. Who cares if I played or not I would have never played for Hammontree anyways. I know how the players and coaches feel about the team and how they do care.

And if you know so much bout the team what did they do last year on fridays that they had never done before?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a very factual statement.. I just dont understand one thing.. How the fact that you talk to the coaches gives you the right to speak for the team.. The team works together sweats together bleeds together, you have no right to say you understand any of the "inside" parts of the team as you said. That is something only the team itself can tell you.. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

What do you not get? The coaches tell me what I can and can't post out here. I may not have an actual right but I have earned the trust to know what goes on and say what I think. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

What do you not get? The coaches tell me what I can and can't post out here. I may not have an actual right but I have earned the trust to know what goes on and say what I think. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The trust of who? the coaches? That is not the team that is the coaches, the team should speak for their selves on friday nights and not have a spokesperson

It is your opinion to say what you want but it WILL NOT be an easy game for Maryville at all. Rhea will pound the ball and will not give up. I hope Maryville takes them for granted bc if they do that 54 game streak or whatever will end/.

I can guarantee you that Maryville will not over look Rhea County. If the win streak comes to a end so be it but G.Q.will have them ready to play. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I don't need this. You were a player, I know you were a player. But they are not doing anything different from last year to this year.

Like I have said before I was not a player but I do know alot of the kids they are at my house alot. And yes they are they doing things different they don't do this thing Im talking about anymore or at least I haven't heard any one talking about it this year. But they did it before school on friday mornings

The trust of who? the coaches? That is not the team that is the coaches, the team should speak for their selves on friday nights and not have a spokesperson

What I thought you said the coaches are part of the team in an earlier threats? If the coaches are not of part of the team then why bash the team and the coaches?

What I thought you said the coaches are part of the team in an earlier threats? If the coaches are not of part of the team then why bash the coaches?

Because they tell the players what to do, the players have no control over that, the coaches make the decisions for the players. Thats why if the players chose what they did I would get on them.

It is your opinion to say what you want but it WILL NOT be an easy game for Maryville at all. Rhea will pound the ball and will not give up. I hope Maryville takes them for granted bc if they do that 54 game streak or whatever will end/.

Maryville fans do respect Rhea County. ETCOACH is a teacher at William Blount and he has this thing going on right now.

Rebel9