Maryville Vs. Rhea County-First Playoff Round Preview

FBALLFan1111

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Believe me I hope you guys have some sort of pass defense. Nobody will stop Maryville the juggernaut this year.

Ranked 8th in the nation and 54 victories in a row it would take a herculian task to dismantle this program in the first round of the playoffs. I just can't see anyone touching them.

Well, I do believe that Maryville will win the game, but a good friend of mine in college from Rhea Co, Mr. Jacob Fife, did get married this past weekend. And if there is a girl out there willing to spend the rest of her life with him, then I guess anything is possible. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well, I do believe that Maryville will win the game, but a good friend of mine in college from Rhea Co, Mr. Jacob Fife, did get married this past weekend. And if there is a girl out there willing to spend the rest of her life with him, then I guess anything is possible. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

WOW Jacob got married anything is possible then LOL. That is great to hear Jacob got married. Congrats to Jacob. I know Rhea dosn't have much of a chance to win but that is why they play the game.

To lose? HA I thought you played to win.

Let play finish the phrase.

You are making yourself sound more and more like a dumb _ _ _ everytime you post. Coach Nichlos is right you are an idiot. LOL

Oh course we play to win and have fun. That is why we play the game. That is why the kids play sports in the first place is to have fun and the chance to win but you obviously have forgotten that .

Let play finish the phrase.

You are making yourself sound more and more like a dumb _ _ _ everytime you post. Coach Nichlos is right you are an idiot. LOL

Oh course we play to win and have fun. That is why we play the game. That is why the kids play sports in the first place is to have fun and the chance to win but you obviously have forgotten that .

Oh ok thats why i was the one who said yeah Rhea don't have much chance but thats why we play the game ha Im the one sounding like an idiot

Oh ok thats why i was the one who said yeah Rhea don't have much chance but thats why we play the game ha Im the one sounding like an idiot

You are out of your flippen mind. This is Maryville. Being realistic we don't have much of a chance to win against Maryville but we still have a small chance to win. That is why we play the game. You are an IDIOT.

NO body likes you here in Rhea County. If you actually went to a game you would see these kids play to win everytime, even if the odds are against them, but oh wait you work. To bad for you. Go to more than one game a year before you run your mouth out here. I bet you can't make to White Co because you have to work? Right? Or wait its to far. Better yet do use all a favor and stay home or go somewhere else since you claim to be a East Tennessee High School Football Fan. Go drag soddy or cumberland down. I know you can kick them while their down. Megis, Bledsoe, Rockwood, or even sweetwater there is plenty of schools that play on friday in the area.