Grace Baptist @ South Pittsburg

zonepirate

Pirate Mike, I will be going to watch Tyner and Boyd over at Bob Evans Stadium. I will eat an extra fish sandwich just for you. I enjoy watching good games every week, regardless of who is playing in them. I will probably watch SP play several times in the playoffs if they have a good matchup. I don't get excited watch mismatches though.

Then you may wanna go watch the DB Temple game Living Legend /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Who bows down in that one?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's why I said "maybe a little small". A little growing and a good offseason in the weight room and anything is possible. If he can get to about 6-1 /210 it will open more doors. I know Sewanee has shown interest and they don't look at anyone that doesn't have really good grades.

If he plays at a small school the sp coaches should send some film over to North Alabama. They have a pretty good DII program going. I watched them play at Valdosta State sat. They will have almost everyone back next year and will be looking to reload.

Ok, well I think I saw him play sometime this season. If that game takes place next week it should be fun to watch. Do you think SP's Living Legend walking the sideline will be ready for Trousdale County's Living Legend that walks that sideline? That game thread should be titled. South Pittsburg vs Trousdale County The Battle of The Living Legends.

Pirate Mike, I will be going to watch Tyner and Boyd over at Bob Evans Stadium. I will eat an extra fish sandwich just for you. I enjoy watching good games every week, regardless of who is playing in them. I will probably watch SP play several times in the playoffs if they have a good matchup. I don't get excited watch mismatches though.

Yeah, that game would be a better game to watch. And I was thinking of going to that one, but unfortunately I won't be going to any game this week. A close relative of mine is getting married and the rehearsal is at 7:00. I will eat some good ole barbecue at the dinner. Is the Tyner/Boyd game on the radio? I will rest up this week, and get ready for the SP/Trousdale game. I hope to see you at that one LL.