Clinton @ Powell

CutAlot53

What is with you people...every week yall get on here and post how powell is gonna lose startin with the cambell county game...i mean each and every week we go out their and lay it on the line and for what...NO RESPECT what so ever...i mean we beat Central ... we almost beat halls...man are yall ever gonna show respect for what we have done...look at what we have a awesome quarterback and a awesome linebacker/running back and nothin reall other than that yet we still go out there every week and play and win most of the time if i am correct we are 5-4 which is way better then what every one expected...So before all of you sit there and say we are gonna lose y dont you look at what we have done with what we got and who we have beat and almost beat and realize maybe this team deserves a little respect i mean for pete sake we are talkin bout the clinton dragons... I would feel more threatened if we were playin 5th grade girls

HAHAHAHAHAH Man i love this... The 5th grade girls beat the panthers... I hate to say " i told you so" Good job Panther93 you make powell so proud of you!

anyways....

Powells offense looked pretty good and excellent at times. Powells defense has to be the worst in decades at this point. ive not seen that weak of a D-Line ever. Its awful.

Well im glad to see some clinton fans FINALLY show up to support their team... too bad they can't back them before the game... maybe they will get better as the team is... /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is with you people...every week yall get on here and post how powell is gonna lose startin with the cambell county game...i mean each and every week we go out their and lay it on the line and for what...NO RESPECT what so ever...i mean we beat Central ... we almost beat halls...man are yall ever gonna show respect for what we have done...look at what we have a awesome quarterback and a awesome linebacker/running back and nothin reall other than that yet we still go out there every week and play and win most of the time if i am correct we are 5-4 which is way better then what every one expected...So before all of you sit there and say we are gonna lose y dont you look at what we have done with what we got and who we have beat and almost beat and realize maybe this team deserves a little respect i mean for pete sake we are talkin bout the clinton dragons... I would feel more threatened if we were playin 5th grade girls

Crow doesn't taste so bad. I have ate it plenty of times. Thanks to a weak out of Region schedule Powel qualifies for the play offs. A 2 hour trip is a long way to go for the beat down they will get at Red Bank. Rest assured Red Bank is a little better than the 5 th. grade girls team from Clinton.

Powell did have a better season than I expected so kudos to the team and coaches for over achieving and making the play offs. It will be a nice trip for the Panthers on the way down, good meal, and maybe a movie. The trip back won't be so pleasant.

But at least you guys made it to the play offs. The Bobcats will be sitting at the house Friday for the first time in 10 years.

Crow doesn't taste so bad. I have ate it plenty of times. Thanks to a weak out of Region schedule Powel qualifies for the play offs. A 2 hour trip is a long way to go for the beat down they will get at Red Bank. Rest assured Red Bank is a little better than the 5 th. grade girls team from Clinton.

Powell did have a better season than I expected so kudos to the team and coaches for over achieving and making the play offs. It will be a nice trip for the Panthers on the way down, good meal, and maybe a movie. The trip back won't be so pleasant.

at least Powell is in the playoffs and not on the outside looking in! you may be right here...who knows....

Your Bobcats are about to have a shake up of a life time next season... you better brace yourself and savor your great season of 07.

at least Powell is in the playoffs and not on the outside looking in! you may be right here...who knows....

Your Bobcats are about to have a shake up of a life time next season... you better brace yourself and savor your great season of 07.

I agree. Central looks like they are about to go through some hard times in football. This happened to the Bobcats in the early 90'-mid 90's. We were able to get out of the slump thanks to a couple of Powell boys and some creative enrollment. With Halls getting some stability in their program, Fulton competing for Championships every year, Beardens resurgence, West becoming more competitive, and the re zoning Central will have to get better with talent zoned for Central and that might be hard to do. Matter in fact there are some rumors already floating around about players moving to other schools. Only time will tell.

In all seriousness good luck to the Panthers. I just love Coach Lowes passion.

I agree. Central looks like they are about to go through some hard times in football. This happened to the Bobcats in the early 90'-mid 90's. We were able to get out of the slump thanks to a couple of Powell boys and some creative enrollment. With Halls getting some stability in their program, Fulton competing for Championships every year, Beardens resurgence, West becoming more competitive, and the re zoning Central will have to get better with talent zoned for Central and that might be hard to do. Matter in fact there are some rumors already floating around about players moving to other schools. Only time will tell.

In all seriousness good luck to the Panthers. I just love Coach Lowes passion.

I agree 100% .... Ive not gotten a chance to met coach lowe yet.... Id like to though. He is a character from what i have heard.

I have heard he may go to Maryville also. But on a side note I also just heard that Coach phillips was fired at Clinton today. Does anyone know anything about this.

I don't know where Stone will go but I do believe he will go. I can't blame him. He is a very talented player and good kid, he needs to be where he will benefit the most. Phillips was probably fired because Andy offically turned in his notice and now there is no one to protect Phillips from himself. (just a theory)....but I have heard that his notice is coming.....Congrat's to the boy's on Friday's win. I hope you are right zcar about next year.

I have heard he may go to Maryville also. But on a side note I also just heard that Coach phillips was fired at Clinton today. Does anyone know anything about this.

thats what i would do fire off. coach. tripled points from last year, doubled wins, 1500 yard rusher w/15td's , 1800 yd passer 11td's, 800 yard 9td reciever. maybe hire middle school coach as off. coach and go back to 0-10 and have qb leave and go to oak ridge and come back and beat us the next two years as bad as they want to.

thats what i would do fire off. coach. tripled points from last year, doubled wins, 1500 yard rusher w/15td's , 1800 yd passer 11td's, 800 yard 9td reciever. maybe hire middle school coach as off. coach and go back to 0-10 and have qb leave and go to oak ridge and come back and beat us the next two years as bad as they want to.

I heard from a friend something about the offensive coordinator leaving, but it was unconfirmed at the time, so I have no idea what's going on.

Clinton seems to always be in turmoil. Maybe if folks would let Coaches coach and players play things would be a little better. Sometimes I think parents and Community leaders have unrealistic expectations. I have said it before and I'll say it again. With things being the way they are in Clinton why would anyone want to Coach there.

Just the perception of someone on the outside looking in.