Shelbyville@Clarksville Playoff's

Golfendude

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello fellas, let me just say that i have been reading the region 6-4a comments for the past month or so, and i have to say that you,"golfendude" , seem to have no idea what you are talking about. I have personally been to a mt. juliet game, and i have seen the video of the pass interference call thats in question...and it must have been the worst call i have ever seen in my life! watch out for shelbyville big boy

Hello fellas, let me just say that i have been reading the region 6-4a comments for the past month or so, and i have to say that you,"golfendude" , seem to have no idea what you are talking about. I have personally been to a mt. juliet game, and i have seen the video of the pass interference call thats in question...and it must have been the worst call i have ever seen in my life! watch out for shelbyville big boy

Well David my friend i pick our Cats to win the Region at the begining of the season and also that they would go unbeaten i missed that one by one game. As to that call what do want me to say you were robbed?

Lets just hope you guys do business with these other Wildcats and then get back to us. If the Bears were so good when they played CHS why did they not just beat us good? I could go further but im not into bashing folks on here personally. Like i said just win and we'll do it again maybe. This time we will make it a decisive win so that you will have nothing to CRY BABY ABOUT OK... I'll take my knowledge over this region over yours anyday David.. BE NICE NOW.. BYE BYE

HAHA you are absolutely hilarious!! This has to be the funniest comment ive ever read in my life!

You have to have ridden the short bus as a kid. Clarksville High will absolutely destroy the "golden eagles." Cant wait to see yalls sorry tails friday night at the Hilda J Richardson field. Haha should be humorous!! Go golfendude!!!

ATTENTION WILDCATS!

OK CATS. Here we go.. This is important so pass the word around with your teammates.

It seems that the region is still not taking you serious. This is the last thing you need to concern yourselves with at this time. Let's just let me handle the board talk and you guys handle them teams. There is know need of any players putting down or calling other teams names whatsoever. Clarksville Wildcats are a CLASS ACT all the way. I'm telling you guys you have the right stuff this year to go all the way. With that said it's very important that you keep your focus one game at a time. Listen to Coaches and keep your bodies ready to go.

LISTEN GUYS.. You can do something wonderful here but don't get the BIG HEADS until it's FINISHED. This Friday this 3-7 team you take them out quick and move on. I would like to see you players start these playoff games off with a quick start. What i mean is from the begining kick off until the end of the games during this playoff run and wherever else you guys go. BRING IT ALL to them. NO DISTRACTIONS OK.

YOUR A FINE BUNCH. AND WE ARE SO VERY PROUD OF ALL OF YOU. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

HAHA you are absolutely hilarious!! This has to be the funniest comment ive ever read in my life!

You have to have ridden the short bus as a kid. Clarksville High will absolutely destroy the "golden eagles." Cant wait to see yalls sorry tails friday night at the Hilda J Richardson field. Haha should be humorous!! Go golfendude!!!

BigCatDaddy08, you might have laughed a tad bit less and instead paid more attention to the post from davidcutcliffe. If you had done so, you would have realized that the post was not from a Shelbyville fan-even golfendude caught that-sounded more like someone from your own region! Golden Eagle fans don't stoop to your juvenile level nor do we trash talk.

ATTENTION WILDCATS!

OK CATS. Here we go.. This is important so pass the word around with your teammates.

It seems that the region is still not taking you serious. This is the last thing you need to concern yourselves with at this time. Let's just let me handle the board talk and you guys handle them teams. There is know need of any players putting down or calling other teams names whatsoever. Clarksville Wildcats are a CLASS ACT all the way. I'm telling you guys you have the right stuff this year to go all the way. With that said it's very important that you keep your focus one game at a time. Listen to Coaches and keep your bodies ready to go.

LISTEN GUYS.. You can do something wonderful here but don't get the BIG HEADS until it's FINISHED. This Friday this 3-7 team you take them out quick and move on. I would like to see you players start these playoff games off with a quick start. What i mean is from the begining kick off until the end of the games during this playoff run and wherever else you guys go. BRING IT ALL to them. NO DISTRACTIONS OK.

YOUR A FINE BUNCH. AND WE ARE SO VERY PROUD OF ALL OF YOU. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Golfen"Dad" I have read your posts all season, why don't you take your own advise? And let CHS continue to be a class act.

Golfen"Dad" I have read your posts all season, why don't you take your own advise? And let CHS continue to be a class act.

If something is bothering you let me know in a PM.. I really don't understand where you are coming from. What's your point? This must be the son surely.

Your not a member so a PM will not work for you.. CALL ME. And don't be giving me any advice unless you want to get some back. As you are aware I'm not a player and don't take kindly to your comment.

I would think that you would have better things to do then try and sensor anything i have to say on these boards. Further more do yourself a favor a go read some of these threads. I raised a class act with that said lets not try to mess it up now. GOT IT. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

so clarksville is a class act huh? ok that works. as for #55 twisting your sons ankle...that proves my earlier statement that you dont know what your talking about becuase 55 tore his ACL 2 weeks before that game...by the way tell #1 to stop worrying about who is twisting his ankle and start holding on to the ball.

First off David 1 does not carry the ball.. unless your talking about the one time he did in the MJ game. And as to 55 well i still have it on DVR that's him 55 for kenwood unless you don't have your facts straight he was playing when we played them. So are you from KW or MJ . lol

Not to make lite of this kids ACL injury we been there a though that ordeal sorry to hear that. So David you wanting to get into smack match with me? If so continue. I will say this Region 6 fielded some good teams this year lets keep it going. After reading the paper this past week about our Wildcat team it seems i had more faith in this years team then most of you including there staff. Its good to be moving on now though. surely the college teams do not have the politics of local high school ball. At least not from a parenting stand point. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />