Moore Co. vs. Jo Byrns

MOTO24

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If only Cascade is lucky to stay in ball game and compete with Collinwood this week and hope for a miracle win I beleive next week will be a dandy of a conversation between MTP fans and Cascade fans. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Go Champs /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Fluke??? When did that ever come into play? Ask MTP....they know good and well it was not a fluke!! And maybe we might play yall again... I hope we do!!! And how long durin the MC- MTP game was MTP ahead of us!! I think that was like a minute or two if I'm correct???We brung our a game and Mount Pleasant didnt!!! WE WON!!! what part was that a fluke?? Be ready Jo Burns.

The way ya'll are sounding is that MTP was the only game ya'll played all season!!!! And don't worry the "BIG BYRNS

BOYS" are ready!!!! WELCOME TO THE DUNGEON!!!!

I bet they dont want to see a cartoon of a nked man on a football thread!!!!!!!

It's called humor, Bozo..... I've had confrontations with you in the past and stayed away from you for that reason. I think your a JERK.....bottom line... You don't respond to me, I want respond to you.....things go a lot smoother that way.... Just so you know.....MOST people that frequent our threads enjoy the slap stick humor we insert into the football conversation. I think the cartoon was innocent and most probably will laugh at it... Anything exposed other than a fat gut?? NO.. Lighten up or move on.........Your choice!

If only Cascade is lucky to stay in ball game and compete with Collinwood this week and hope for a miracle win I beleive next week will be a dandy of a conversation between MTP fans and Cascade fans. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Go Champs /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

If that happens you may be on your own, Buddy... Other than YoungTiger, 88Gal, MPTigerT, and Bigby I don't communicate well with that fan base.

If that happens you may be on your own, Buddy... Other than YoungTiger, 88Gal, MPTigerT, and Bigby I don't communicate well with that fan base.

Haha..most people dont...the ones you name can have a sense of humor and unerstanding but the rest i can't blame you for not communicating with...but a MTP vs. Cascade thread would be very entertaining to say the least /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

It's called humor, Bozo..... I've had confrontations with you in the past and stayed away from you for that reason. I think your a JERK.....bottom line... You don't respond to me, I want respond to you.....things go a lot smoother that way.... Just so you know.....MOST people that frequent our threads enjoy the slap stick humor we insert into the football conversation. I think the cartoon was innocent and most probably will laugh at it... Anything exposed other than a fat gut?? NO.. Lighten up or move on.........Your choice!

WE ALL LOVE YOU CASCADE11......If this guy is that rigid he doesn't need to be on our threads.....if you can't have a

little fun you might as well be 6 feet under!!! GO DEVILS!!!!!!!

I dont want you communicating well with me if you like to put pictures of naked men on here at a computer. Why do you have to revert to name calling? Are we back in the 2nd grade?

Players that are returning for jo byrns are 33 linebacker/wr aaron yates, 21 te/s kurt reeves, 7qb/db shane spann, 1 rb/db orlando taylor, 63 ot/dt brett worsham, 56 ot/de michael corbin

now we are talkin football. Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ALL LOVE YOU CASCADE11......If this guy is that rigid he doesn't need to be on our threads.....if you can't have a

little fun you might as well be 6 feet under!!! GO DEVILS!!!!!!!

Ohh shucks......got me blushing now.... Better not be too nice to you or I might get accused of flirting again... Funny thing is my beautiful wife reads everything I type and doesn't have a problem with it... Why someone from Mt. Pleasant does I have no idea... Some people just don't know how to have a good time..