Moore Co. vs. Jo Byrns

MOTO24

You should reply to the article because that is incorrect. You guys won the region fair and square. I just hope we are "lucky" enough to get by the almighty region 6. You guys should be worreid as well the way it sounds MTP and Moore Co will be playing in the third round lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ... I really think we are lucky to be even graced with the opprotunity to face off against these teams.

and exactly how many state football championships has region 6 won anyway?

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should reply to the article because that is incorrect. You guys won the region fair and square. I just hope we are "lucky" enough to get by the almighty region 6. You guys should be worreid as well the way it sounds MTP and Moore Co will be playing in the third round lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ... I really think we are lucky to be even graced with the opprotunity to face off against these teams.

Glad to see you have finally come around to sensible thinking.

Well that's what I thought too but from what I understand, this is the second article like this. Apparently there was an article in the Daily Herald that said the winner of the Wayne Co./C'wood game would share a piece of the 6-1A championship. Sounds like garbage to me...

Well isn't that interesting. Trying to steal our championship. Shame on them. Does TSSAA recognize co-champions in Regions and use the tie-breaker only for seeding? I was under the impression that we were the champions. But then again who cares we have region championships we want a state title /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

no JBHS is the region champs isn't that right trey

Nobody said anything about Gold Balls, region 6 has owned region 5 since the abc schools left. I mean fact is fact and the truth hurts. JB is the only one who wins in the playoffs from your region!!!!!!!

I wouldn't say owned if I were you the games for the most part have been pretty close competitive games at least the ones I've seen. Truth doesn't hurt a bit.

no JBHS is the region champs isn't that right trey

That is correct you guys won it fair and square and Jo Byrns is the best team in this region. I just hope we can compete this Friday. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Maybe after this week region 6 will get away from "past" talk and look at the current season? we will see very very soon.

That is correct you guys won it fair and square and Jo Byrns is the best team in this region. I just hope we can compete this Friday. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Maybe after this week region 6 will get away from "past" talk and look at the current season? we will see very very soon.

Amen!!!!!