Moore Co. vs. Jo Byrns

MOTO24

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again I'll remind the folks from region 5 that 6 out 9 teams in region 6 was .500 or better. That translates into a really good region. As far as Moore Co. winning the gold ball, nobody knows. However it is a fact that they would in a worse case senerio finish 2nd in region 5.

87 we both no better than that,,,,yall hope thay can knock us off but not likely... we want yall back at the dungeon for the best 2 out of 3 and we both no that will be a slug fest with jbhs comeing out on top so put the kid's to bed and lock down the DUNGEON because the deviel's are here at home for awhile so stink it boy's and showem what ya got /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

and by the way i am not sure MC would have made the playoffs in region 5 we have a 7-3 team that did not make it ,,, ummmm yall have any with record's like that is not in the playoff's keep up the smack talk we love it and thrive on it /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

87 we both no better than that,,,,yall hope thay can knock us off but not likely... we want yall back at the dungeon for the best 2 out of 3 and we both no that will be a slug fest with jbhs comeing out on top so put the kid's to bed and lock down the DUNGEON because the deviel's are here at home for awhile so stink it boy's and showem what ya got /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

and by the way i am not sure MC would have made the playoffs in region 5 we have a 7-3 team that did not make it ,,, ummmm yall have any with record's like that is not in the playoff's keep up the smack talk we love it and thrive on it /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Finally some football talk. Yea the JB and MP showdowns are great. You guys have been there and can back the talk up so I wont give you much grief. LOL!!!!!!!!!! Who was 7-3 in your region that didnt make it?

I bet they dont want to see a cartoon of a nked man on a football thread!!!!!!!

look 87 we have doing that the last 5 weeks so take a chill pill dude this is all cool man we sorry if no one on the Mc MPT is so boreing that you have to come beleave me yalls smack talk with us is only a few weeks away,,,then we will teach you how to smack talk peace out my friend /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Finally some football talk. Yea the JB and MP showdowns are great. You guys have been there and can back the talk up so I wont give you much grief. LOL!!!!!!!!!! Who was 7-3 in your region that didnt make it?

forrest

look 87 we have doing that the last 5 weeks so take a chill pill dude this is all cool man we sorry if no one on the Mc MPT is so boreing that you have to come beleave me yalls smack talk with us is only a few weeks away,,,then we will teach you how to smack talk peace out my friend /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I dont mind smack talk from JB, they have every right o. Yall are the studs of your region!!!!! You will have your hands full with MC, but yall should take em...maybe....LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If that happens you may be on your own, Buddy... Other than YoungTiger, 88Gal, MPTigerT, and Bigby I don't communicate well with that fan base.

Man I have never seen such a reaction to a cartoon. Cascade that was the funniest thing I have ever seen and we do talk football on this website. The only moderator we need in here is Moto. He gets us back in line when we go overboard.

Ohh shucks......got me blushing now.... Better not be too nice to you or I might get accused of flirting again... Funny thing is my beautiful wife reads everything I type and doesn't have a problem with it... Why someone from Mt. Pleasant does I have no idea... Some people just don't know how to have a good time..

hey horse meat,,,,,thay are very worried is all it is why thay are here ,,,,,,i want to see fri, nite yall in the win colum ,,,,i really think everyone is starting to catch on to the dailey show and slow him down a bit and thay are worried is all be cool my my friend

I dont mind smack talk from JB, they have every right o. Yall are the studs of your region!!!!! You will have your hands full with MC, but yall should take em...maybe....LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea and we do i did say when we do.....you better be ready for war war 3,,,,,, because we have been waiting almost a year for this rematch

I still don't think we have a whole lot of information on Moore County. Other than someone a while back said that the Quarterback is there leading rusher and a pretty proficent passer. Do they have anyone else as far as go to players. Anyone heard anything about there line play? Cascade you guys sawe them earlier in the season what were the lines like? Size wise how did they compare to the lines in our region.

hey horse meat,,,,,thay are very worried is all it is why thay are here ,,,,,,i want to see fri, nite yall in the win colum ,,,,i really think everyone is starting to catch on to the dailey show and slow him down a bit and thay are worried is all be cool my my friend

I agree Logger hopefully the young men will come out and play like they did this past week and every other week besides the JBS week. If that happens Cascade will win this game with no problem. If region 5 plays the way they have all year we will end up 3-1 if not 4-0 after week 1 and then there will two teams from region 5 in the quarter finals. We will finally see how it all plays out in just a few days. i hate I will not be around for the games this weekend but will be calling to get updates.