Ooltewah @ Knox Bearden

Bearden only has stands on one side of the field, everyone is packed together. The stands are big, but are a real pain to get in and out of because there only a couple of places to enter and exit the stands. Parking is another nightmare so get there early.

Thanks for the info, even though that's not what I wanted to hear. I have always hated the stands to be on one side, it seems to be bad for the visiting team, especially when you can't be behind your players cheering them on. They are off in never never land on the other side of the field with cows in the pasture behind them. It's going to be awful hard for alot of Owls fans to get there early.....maybe we should call in sick to work on Friday /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allright, I have about heard all the junk i want to hear, Bearden is getting absouletely no respect, I really don't know why Ooltewah has such a high opinion of themselves, they really have not won a big game all year. The dogs are about to show the owls why they are the 1 seed. 35-14, the dogs D is way better than the owls think

Not going to happen Bearden will beat Ooletewah and DB will beat OR

It wouldn't suprise me at all if Region 2 sweeps Region 1!! Year in and year out Region 2 is one of the best, if not the best Region in the state. Although some people at Riverdale and Smyrna might disagree with that. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Go Owls! Bring some BarBQ with ya too /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Allright, I have about heard all the junk i want to hear, Bearden is getting absouletely no respect, I really don't know why Ooltewah has such a high opinion of themselves, they really have not won a big game all year. The dogs are about to show the owls why they are the 1 seed. 35-14, the dogs D is way better than the owls think

I'm not sure where you've heard junk from......Bearden is very well respected by the Ooltewah fans and team. Basically, we're just excited to be in the playoffs and hope to go further.....just like every other team. Did someone on this board say something offensive???? Only two or three on here are even from Ooltewah.

if you all are banged up this will be a real problem for you, because bearden's d-line is probably there strength of there team, Goltry, Shankles and Williamson are men among boy, they all a specimens physcically and solid football players

I hope they are ready to play, are o line is banged up on the right side, rob matthews has bad ankles and matthew kranz has a bad knee and is a game time decision. This could hurt our running game drastically

Beardens fans are not on here because everyone at bearden thinks this is a rollover game.... No one cares about this round 1 match cause they think it will be cake... there looking at round 2 already...

my prediction is Bearden 38 - owls 17

allthough the bullsdogs are wanting to drop 65 on the owls... and get some good reps for the 2nd/3rd teams...

Im not a fan of either team but i have a good connection to Bearden... so im just telling you guys what Beardens fans and players are thinking...

/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Beardens fans are not on here because everyone at bearden thinks this is a rollover game.... No one cares about this round 1 match cause they think it will be cake... there looking at round 2 already...

allthough the bullsdogs are wanting to drop 65 on the owls... and get some good reps for the 2nd/3rd teams...

Im not a fan of either team but i have a good connection to Bearden... so im just telling you guys what Beardens fans and players are thinking...

/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

If this is truly what the team thinks they better tighten their chin straps ...... Ooltewah is a team with enough talent to ruin your day... They have underachieved somewhat, but the Bulldogs had better not take them lightly.. If they don't want to take my word for it they can just look at the Owls @ the Admirals game....

well good luck to ya then. If Bearden wants to think this is a rollover game, go right ahead. The Owls will come to win, anything else is unacceptable to them. If you think they will lay 65 on us, keep thinking. WB is the best team out there (in my opinion) and they only hammered us with 32 on an extremely bad night. Teams who look ahead to round 2 are usually the ones going home crying after round 1. Ooltewah is looking at this game and this game only, it's the only one that matters, cause if you don't win, there is no round 2. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Go OWLS! Win THIS game.