Ooltewah @ Knox Bearden

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you want us to believe that 2 TV stations and 3 newspapers all have it wrong,but your story is right!! Plleaase

NOT what I said. You're adlibbing.

You know as I sit here, wiping tears from my eyes after reading the John Metcalf story(I had not heard about this until moments ago), all this seems so trivial. We all have to answer to one God, he is the only one able to pass judgement on anyone. It seems to me that we should respect what God has asked us to do.

I wish all teams a safe trip if you travel, and an injury free game.

Well, I'm outta here. Cannot stomach the Owl fans. BTW, What you did to Golfendude was uncalled for, you may not have seen it because it was deleted. He deserves to be treated better than that.

yeah last year the Ooltewah as were pretty bad on here too.....maybe one day the certain ones that make them look bad will learn that some things just shouldnt be said

haha why do i kicked off the site and have my IP address blocked for someone elses screen name, all you are babies anyways you want to bash ooltewah community for something that happened 6 weeks ago no one was charged with anything criminal then when we dish it back to you, you say we are disrespectful. If you want to dish get ready to take it right back. We have been friendly the whole time on this board to some people from different schools whether it be the team we are playing or some random team in knoxville comes on here and makes jokes and expects no ramifications. So you wanted us ticked off and now you got it so lets go

idk too much about whats going on right now but i know last year imaowl was giving yall a bad rep trash talking everyone..so i think part of it might be unintetional from that kind of stuff....what happened with this team fighting thing anyways

First off it wasn't me that made the name, How do I take it to serious? I just don't like people like you and many other who make false statements and think their kids are the greatest like the bold statement that I read from you that said your son could take on any one player in one on one drills. did you not write that? I know your think your son is good and he probably is but don't make statements like he can play college ball wherever he wants and things of that nature when you know its not true. What do you mean its to easy for you, your just on here to make me and other mad by making stupid comments and I realize that I think its funny and all the stuff I say on here is just to make you mad too, As for my IQ if your serious about that I'll be willing to take one for you seeing as Ill be in law school next fall, but for now your team has an easy first round playoff game so enjoy it

We know it was you who made that name up. That's why your IP got blocked. That's why you have a new screen name now, because the old one was attached to the same IP address. That was childish and uncalled for. I think Coact T should block you again and shut down the thread.

haha smart guy it wasn't me who made the name i only commented on the name, why would I make a new name if I thought the IP would get blocked I would have just used my original name like I have always done, If he shut down the thread you would have nothing to do

What I'm saying is you couldn't use the old screen name because it was attached to the same IP address. You are obviously on another computer where you added the new screen name. Not that hard to figure out.

haha good try again I'm at the same computer what do you think I can just run around to different computers you are obviously not the smartest when it comes to technology, there are ways to change your ip address

Well, you are at college and everyone in every room has a computer, probably not that hard to get on another one.

First off it wasn't me that made the name, How do I take it to serious? I just don't like people like you and many other who make false statements and think their kids are the greatest like the bold statement that I read from you that said your son could take on any one player in one on one drills. did you not write that? I know your think your son is good and he probably is but don't make statements like he can play college ball wherever he wants and things of that nature when you know its not true. What do you mean its to easy for you, your just on here to make me and other mad by making stupid comments and I realize that I think its funny and all the stuff I say on here is just to make you mad too, As for my IQ if your serious about that I'll be willing to take one for you seeing as Ill be in law school next fall, but for now your team has an easy first round playoff game so enjoy it

Look OWL52 there is know way i said he could take everybody. My words were almost and there is always someone bigger and tougher than most of us.. RIGHT. I will be straight up with you though with the comments that were made about him and some family members during the season i have been waiting in my fox hole waiting to get back here.

Anyway im sure this will be a good game and best of luck to both teams on a injury free one. And if you do lose i will not be here to rub your nose in it. I think if you looked around these threads you will see that's not the way i operate. Its just fun and research for me.. Study hard dude.