Ooltewah @ Knox Bearden

Good post, We are on the same page, Best of luck to you and your son, I hope he gets to play at the next level if he desires, I know you like to joke around and so do I nothing that was said was meant that was personal the first time me and you went at it was about putting his picture up so many times. Good luck to yall too even though I don't think you need it , if we lose I'll become a CHS fan and harrass whoever yall are playing

Now that's what i'm talking about.. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> There is no doubt the OWLS have a very good football team. I'm off the OWLS case now ok lol. You could be good at this smack though just don't lose your cool.

High Five's

I let you guys know where we sign. APSU, Memphis also its still early and we had a bad season last year with a ACL .. I want him to go D1 but not really interested to much in Memphis. My dream would be Vandy we will see. Later Gator

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GO OWLS!!!! You better get the boys excited and ready to play owlfanatic!

I seem to offend people when I try to do that. I'll be there with bells on tonight. I have enough excitement for several people. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

GO OWLS!

idk too much about whats going on right now but i know last year imaowl was giving yall a bad rep trash talking everyone..so i think part of it might be unintetional from that kind of stuff....what happened with this team fighting thing anyways

Haha are you calling me out? Go back to some of the post and tell me what trash talking I did? I don't trash talk on here. Everyone on here knows that...I never call anybody names or dis anyone. I am an Ooltewah fan who loves to watch the Owls play and defend them from people like Golfendude and Footballfan999. I really don't remember anytype of bashing last year before the Symrna game.... Please post all of the bad comments if I had any. I would love to see them...

Good Morning OWL Nation ... Isn't this going to fun for the next 5 WK's

And whoever makes it to 5 well you know who they are "State Champs." Folks you know sometimes even us adults we go a little to far with the smack. As to your team being beat up for a incident of one player and whatever the issues where. Well that's not right to slam on team for one or few people's behavior. I'm sure there are many good players with great attitudes on the Owl team or they would not be where they are today. I have to admit as i did to OWL52 about a pic i blasted you with got me wanting to hunt some HOOT OWLS lol. That said enough smack on the OWL nation. NOW GO GET IT DONE /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

GOOD LUCK

Good Morning OWL Nation ... Isn't this going to fun for the next 5 WK's

And whoever makes it to 5 well you know who they are "State Champs." Folks you know sometimes even us adults we go a little to far with the smack. As to your team being beat up for a incident of one player and whatever the issues where. Well that's not right to slam on team for one or few people's behavior. I'm sure there are many good players with great attitudes on the Owl team or they would not be where they are today. I have to admit as i did to OWL52 about a pic i blasted you with got me wanting to hunt some HOOT OWLS lol. That said enough smack on the OWL nation. NOW GO GET IT DONE /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

GOOD LUCK

Thank you.....for the reasonable adult repsonse. This OWL fan appreciates it VERY MUCH. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

NONE of us should judge anyone.

Go OWLS, and good luck to your team and your son.

Hey fanatic what did you find out about the stadium? What time do you think you should get there to get a seat since they only have one side? Thanks

I have heard that it is a decent size stadium, but that Bearden fans will be out in full force, so seating may go quickly. I'va also heard that parking stinks and getting in and out is a major pain. My plan is to get there by 6 or so, with my shakers, noisemakers and the whole works, and Standing and cheering the WHOLE game in front of some old farts /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> If you see somebody making an idiot out of themselves, it will probably be me.

BTW, I am proud of you when you write posts and take the emotion out of it. These people can really get to you, don't let them. I have a hard time myself. ALso, you do a great job on the website (I think this is you), we appreciate it.

TPOOLE12.......I told you I'd have a hard time "laying low" /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />