Ooltewah @ Knox Bearden

Hey, Adman you all better get your player straight. People know you are playing with an ineligible player. Coach Clark knows who he is and is going to turn him in after the game if D-B loses. You all better get your stuff together before the Tribe comes to town.

ineligible player?

can you elaborate for the bulldogs curiosity?

maybe position?

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These two teams have different definitions of "discipline." You could see it in the warm up. The owls stood around in packs with helmets off, looking every which way and the dawgs stood in a line with helmets on watching the starters go thru the plays. Even the socks said alot. The owls had black, red, white or none...again, the dawgs were all the same. I know these things are minor, but if you can't get the easy stuff accomplished, the game discipline will never be there.

Great job Bearden! Way to hold #5 to 11 yards, and the entire team to under 100. Your defense is something else.

Offense, way to get it done once again, you all are solid.

Good Luck next week.

you're absolutely right. I will not degrade my OWLS, but we looked like misfits last night. Several fans around me even commented to the fact......before the game started. That is the first time I've ever seen the "socks" issue, and it bugged me too. Our cheerleaders were late, our "pep" band was late, and the team never even got to run through the SIGN. It started bad from the get go. I noticed how sharp Bearden players looked, and how fired up they were. They are a good team and should be proud of the way they play and conduct themselves. The OWLS have had several problems this year, but that is no excuse for the losses we have had. Sometimes, people forget what TEAM means. I think maybe we need a lesson about the definition of the word before next season starts. We love you Owls, we just know you are capable of much more, on and off the field.

Good Luck Bearden, you and your fans were class acts and didn't rub it in.....even when you clobbered us. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Oh Im sorry I forgot how tough region 2 is. Didnt they say that they would sweep region 1? It was a split & our two lower seeds only trailed 6-0 & 10-7 at the halves. Not so tough now are you guys. Next Friday nights games should be monumental, inWB & Bearden you have the #5 & #6 ranked teams in the state. Farragut is #4 going up against the all-time winningest team in Tennessee football history. Should be great games no matter who you are rooting for.

Oh Im sorry I forgot how tough region 2 is. Didnt they say that they would sweep region 1? It was a split & our two lower seeds only trailed 6-0 & 10-7 at the halves. Not so tough now are you guys. Next Friday nights games should be monumental, inWB & Bearden you have the #5 & #6 ranked teams in the state. Farragut is #4 going up against the all-time winningest team in Tennessee football history. Should be great games no matter who you are rooting for.

You are correct. The teams that should have advanced did advance. Ooltewah, despite their endless excuses and posturing, are at home next week.

Hey, Adman you all better get your player straight. People know you are playing with an ineligible player. Coach Clark knows who he is and is going to turn him in after the game if D-B loses. You all better get your stuff together before the Tribe comes to town.

Just ignore this fool.

you're absolutely right. I will not degrade my OWLS, but we looked like misfits last night. Several fans around me even commented to the fact......before the game started. That is the first time I've ever seen the "socks" issue, and it bugged me too. Our cheerleaders were late, our "pep" band was late, and the team never even got to run through the SIGN. It started bad from the get go. I noticed how sharp Bearden players looked, and how fired up they were. They are a good team and should be proud of the way they play and conduct themselves. The OWLS have had several problems this year, but that is no excuse for the losses we have had. Sometimes, people forget what TEAM means. I think maybe we need a lesson about the definition of the word before next season starts. We love you Owls, we just know you are capable of much more, on and off the field.

Good Luck Bearden, you and your fans were class acts and didn't rub it in.....even when you clobbered us. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Wow, great post!

I just returned from working in FL. I knew the Dogs had a good team and would give the owls a game but did not expect the score to be so one sided.

Congrats to the 2nd best team in West Knoxville! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Just ignore this fool.

I will not divulge all the details, but to prove that I am telling the truth I will give you all a little bit of the story. Farragut has a player who transfered from a private school with out sitting out a year. He is a senior and played in every game for a private school last year. He transfered to Farragut this year without sitting out a year which is illegal according to TSSAA rules. Some people do know about this but they are saving up the info until after the D-B game. I think it has something to do with false info given to the TSSAA by the player so it would make him eligible.

I will not divulge all the details, but to prove that I am telling the truth I will give you all a little bit of the story. Farragut has a player who transfered from a private school with out sitting out a year. He is a senior and played in every game for a private school last year. He transfered to Farragut this year without sitting out a year which is illegal according to TSSAA rules. Some people do know about this but they are saving up the info until after the D-B game. I think it has something to do with false info given to the TSSAA by the player so it would make him eligible.

I don't see why he would have to be a sore loser and only give up the info if his team loses.. Also doesn't it depend on where he played at... would you tell us what private school?

Dang, Where is that Owlfanatic. I bet he's out sock shopping!!

Owlfanatic has nothing further to say. I was disappointed in our appearance and performance, 'nuff said.

I'll eagerly be awaiting next year. I'm not a basketball fan, but I love baseball so I'm out of here for now, except for reading the post. I'm sure that you my friend will do a fine job without me to goad you on.

Good luck to your team............whoever that may be, I'm not sure I ever knew.

Dang, Where is that Owlfanatic. I bet he's out sock shopping!!

Leave owlfanatic alone... If everyone represented their team with the class that owlfanatic has shown this year there would be less turmoil on these threads..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Don't get me wrong.... I like to good banter as much as anyone but there is no reason to pick on owlfanatic... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />