Ooltewah @ Knox Bearden

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cut it out guys. I'm sick to death of it. Thanks to those taking up for me. I'm gonna give football fan99 the benefit of doubt. He's trying to be nice with his comments. We should be nice too like our mommies and daddies taught us. Let's leave the Ooltewah poeple alone with the comments about how bad we are, ok footballfan999??? I would appreciate it very much and I thank you in advance for your kind heartedness. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

In the words of somebody who had a minute of glory........."can't we just all get along?'

Yeah, kicking a program and it's fans when they self imploded is for cowards!

Good luck owls on next year. BTW- how will the Owls look next year. I've been reading about their freshmen team. How about next years Seniors?

From what I can tell OWLS are loaded next year. Even more potential than this year, hopefully without all the drama. There are alot of Juniors and Sophomores on this years team. Over the summer they will amture and become strong leaders. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I don't see why he would have to be a sore loser and only give up the info if his team loses.. Also doesn't it depend on where he played at... would you tell us what private school?

I will not divulge any more info on this, because people will just start trying to cover their bases and keep on playing this player. Someone has started another thread on this topic and they will probably figure it out.

Cut it out guys. I'm sick to death of it. Thanks to those taking up for me. I'm gonna give football fan99 the benefit of doubt. He's trying to be nice with his comments. We should be nice too like our mommies and daddies taught us. Let's leave the Ooltewah poeple alone with the comments about how bad we are, ok footballfan999??? I would appreciate it very much and I thank you in advance for your kind heartedness. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

In the words of somebody who had a minute of glory........."can't we just all get along?'

Yes, we can. I will say I know my comments earlier in the season were not popular here, but if you don't think that I had the best interest of ALL concerned, then you don't know me very well. And I truly was just ribbing you in a good natured way before about the socks. Maybe, everyone is too sensitive though and I'll knock it off..

Yes, we can. I will say I know my comments earlier in the season were not popular here, but if you don't think that I had the best interest of ALL concerned, then you don't know me very well. And I truly was just ribbing you in a good natured way before about the socks. Maybe, everyone is too sensitive though and I'll knock it off..

I will take it upon myself to speak for all OOLTEWAH fans on this board and say thank you very much. I knew you would find it in your heart to give us a break. I'm sure that you had the best interst in mind.

Again, thank you. Maybe we won't have ny more drama to comment on. BTW, the mismatched socks truly bothered me. It reminded me of that old Goldie Hawn movie, "Wildcats" Does anyone remember that movie? It was hilarious, but had a good message

you're absolutely right. I will not degrade my OWLS, but we looked like misfits last night. Several fans around me even commented to the fact......before the game started. That is the first time I've ever seen the "socks" issue, and it bugged me too. Our cheerleaders were late, our "pep" band was late, and the team never even got to run through the SIGN. It started bad from the get go. I noticed how sharp Bearden players looked, and how fired up they were. They are a good team and should be proud of the way they play and conduct themselves. The OWLS have had several problems this year, but that is no excuse for the losses we have had. Sometimes, people forget what TEAM means. I think maybe we need a lesson about the definition of the word before next season starts. We love you Owls, we just know you are capable of much more, on and off the field.

Good Luck Bearden, you and your fans were class acts and didn't rub it in.....even when you clobbered us. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I just wanted to say thanks for the compliment Owlfanatic. I didnt notice the socks but I was concerned with your team and #36 (DE) is a stud and is going to cause A LOT of problems for offenses in 2-5A for the next couple of years. Hope we play the same way against William Blount and hope you enjoyed the trip to West Knoxville (besides the game). I am sure you all will bounce back next year.