South Pittsburg vs Trousdale County

TheLivingLegend

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Stop Mo$$$ your kill'en me............

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know theres going to be a lot of folks looking for Zone tonight. If you havent met him yet, I have furnished a picture of him. So he wont be hard to find. Recent picture from the SP/Tyner game.

You still my bud. Be careful tonight. Dont fall over someone trying to get to the booth. Its going to be a crowd. The devil made me do it.

Dat dar is a fine lookin feller. Kind of looks lik muh brother

I know theres going to be a lot of folks looking for Zone tonight. If you havent met him yet, I have furnished a picture of him. So he wont be hard to find. Recent picture from the SP/Tyner game.

You still my bud. Be careful tonight. Dont fall over someone trying to get to the booth. Its going to be a crowd. The devil made me do it.

Come on now MO$$$ I know you are having fun but there is no need in posting fake pictures like that.

This is what he really looks like with his phone number in case anyone wants to text him scores

The 2007 3-1A All-Region Team has been announced and there are 12 Pirates on it:

Most Valuable Player - Robert Robinson

Defensive Player of the Year - David Jones

Special Teams Player of the Year - Rashawn Weatherspoon

Coach of the Year - Vic Grider

Offensive Team

Tony Roden

Dominique Garrett

Cody Robinson

Reece Stephens

Montrell Mitchell

Defensive Team

Quinten McCamey

Trevor Barnes

Zack Fitzgerald

Chas Scruggs from LV won Offensive player of the Year

Jefferson Walker from Grace won Kicker of the Year

Congratulations goes out to all these guys plus the ones from the other teams that I was too lazy to list. It should be in the Chattanooga TFP tomorrow

Old Pirate says congratulations to the All Region selections. OP says "NOW" you have to go out and prove you were worthy of such high praise. OP says raise your game level and "make" your teammates raise theirs.

I know theres going to be a lot of folks looking for Zone tonight. If you havent met him yet, I have furnished a picture of him. So he wont be hard to find. Recent picture from the SP/Tyner game.You still my bud. Be careful tonight. Dont fall over someone trying to get to the booth. Its going to be a crowd. The devil made me do it.

That's OK. I still have your picture (see below) in case some of the Silverdale folks want to know who you are. A word of warning to the Silverdale folks...If MO$$$ wants you go in the woods to help him look for his lost puppy.....DON'T GO !!!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

That's OK. I still have your picture (see below) in case some of the Silverdale folks want to know who you are. A word of warning to the Silverdale folks...If MO$$$ wants you go in the woods to help him look for his lost puppy.....DON'T GO !!!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I'm gonna make you squeal like a pig. Weeeeeeee!

Good luck to both teams tonight. I'm sure most if not all of the Trousdale bunch have already left but for those that haven't, have a safe trip down and back tonight. It's going to be a good one.

Now it's time to go and start getting ready for the game!!!

Old Pirate says congratulations to the All Region selections. OP says "NOW" you have to go out and prove you were worthy of such high praise. OP says raise your game level and "make" your teammates raise theirs.

Congrats to the much deserved pirates, and their players who made the team. Good luck tonight against them pesky Trousdale jackets. I say yall win by 4 Td's. Stay focused now, we gotta play yall again. I never thought Id say it, but, GO PIRATES!!!

Hey Zone:

Sorry I won't be able to attend, but best of luck to both teams! Lookout for a van filled with crazed purple and gold fans to arrive shortly. I have friends and family on their way at this very moment. I know it's a long shot for TCHS to win, but I gotta root for the local boys. You'll have to admit there is a long, healthy history between these schools. Watch for Clint to pull some plays from the family archives!