South Pittsburg vs Trousdale County

TheLivingLegend

Good meetin you too. The Jackets were incredable. We have never had to play that hard all year. I went into the locker room after the game and told the TC kids how impressed I was with how they played. All they want to do was wish us good luck. Class acts all of them, Trousdale fans should be proud. A great bunch of kids and we sure don't look forward to facing them next year.

Zone i'm sure the boys really apprciated the words of encouragement and from what i've seen SP has alot of class acts themselves. The pirate nation should be proud of these fine young men representing your community. There was lots of hard hitting and i'm sure they'll be some sore boys tommorrow. Hey zone what about #32 Cunningham is he a raging bull or what? He made some hard runs in the second half!!! What are ya'll feeding those kids up there to make them so fast? I've seen alot of speed over the years but overall team speed this team has to get the nod. I hope we see each other next year but hopefully a little deeper down the line.

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zone i'm sure the boys really apprciated the words of encouragement and from what i've seen SP has alot of class acts themselves. The pirate nation should be proud of these fine young men representing your community. There was lots of hard hitting and i'm sure they'll be some sore boys tommorrow. Hey zone what about #32 Cunningham is he a raging bull or what? He made some hard runs in the second half!!! What are ya'll feeding those kids up there to make them so fast? I've seen alot of speed over the years but overall team speed this team has to get the nod. I hope we see each other next year but hopefully a little deeper down the line.

# 32 was awesome. He was a man possessed. There were some sore boys tonight...they may have a tough time getting out of the bed in the morning. The TC players in the locker room also gave us some words of encouragement. Ya'll come back down next week. I'll make sure we have a section reserved just for the Jackets. To be honest we are not looking forward to seeing you guys next year...in any round. Those kids are pretty good right now and I will hate to see what they will be like next year.

Did you meet him tonight, or are you basing this on his posts?

Just his posts...over the last year or so. Do you know him personally???

# 32 was awesome. He was a man possessed. There were some sore boys tonight...they may have a tough time getting out of the bed in the morning. The TC players in the locker room also gave us some words of encouragement. Ya'll come back down next week. I'll make sure we have a section reserved just for the Jackets. To be honest we are not looking forward to seeing you guys next year...in any round. Those kids are pretty good right now and I will hate to see what they will be like next year.Just his posts...over the last year or so. Do you know him personally???

Well zoneman i appreciate the offer but thats an awfully long drive especially two weeks in a row. I promise i'll watch you again sometime before this season is over maybe in the burro! How many seniors do the pirates have? We might not want to see y'all again next year if you don't graduate some of that speed.

Zone,

I'll just stop then. CoachT was here for me when I couldn't get high school football out of my head and I needed some people to talk to about it but i've gotten alot better at that. I can go days on end without thinking about it. So i'll just stop. For what it is worth I enjoyed talking to you and others on coacht, i thought up until about 5 minutes ago that the feeling was semi-mutual but apparently not. Thank you for giving me people to talk to when I needed to talk high school football. As far as things go now, I don't need this. I don't need any drama of "the guys on coachT don't like me". So i'll just drop it. Sorry for anything I have done to offend you and yours... Best of luck in the rest of the season and all future seasons.

Zone,

I'll just stop then. CoachT was here for me when I couldn't get high school football out of my head and I needed some people to talk to about it but i've gotten alot better at that. I can go days on end without thinking about it. So i'll just stop. For what it is worth I enjoyed talking to you and others on coacht, i thought up until about 5 minutes ago that the feeling was semi-mutual but apparently not. Thank you for giving me people to talk to when I needed to talk high school football. As far as things go now, I don't need this. I don't need any drama of "the guys on coachT don't like me". So i'll just drop it. Sorry for anything I have done to offend you and yours... Best of luck in the rest of the season and all future seasons.

Wow there prideman don't be so thin skinned. Toughen up there bud! Zone is a great guy he didn't mean no harm he's just juiced up right now after the big win. Don't take it to heart it's just like water off a ducks back.

Zone,

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Don't get so dramatic.......but you need to read your posts before you hit "Add Reply". Trash our kids and I won't cut you any slack....if you don't know the facts ( "I also think,,,") don't post...fair enough?? I saw the same game you did and from a better view. The TC fans got nothing but good things to say. Take a cue from your region 4 brethren. Your opinions are not bad for most part but just be cool about it...it is called class.

Great win zone. Sounds like you guys took it to the Jackets. Also LV took it to the Purple Tigers. GV looked like they was overlooking the Seahawks. They did a great job of hanging in there. Maybe on the other hand region 3 has got the goods this year. Next week will tell for sure what the outcome may become for the state title. Looks like Hampton is still hammering along also. Its going to be tough from here on out. Even for next weeks survivors. Maybe we will meet down the road. If so I will see you down there.

I was kinda reluctant to post. Afraid you may drop a hammer on me like Fcpride. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Just getting back in from the road trip. All i can say is WOW what speed. It has been awhile since i have seen speed like that and it's not just one player it's several. #21,#25, are speed demons and #24 is fast and is also a bull. He'll just flatout run over you. Heck of a team,great atmosphere, beatiful facilities and a cool town. As always i enjoyed getting the oppurtunity to come back to south pittsburg. I was glad i got to meet the infamous zonepirate. He's a real class act! I honestly don't see anyone slowing you guys down the rest of the way. I may be wrong but i've seen all of region 4 play this year against us of course and nothing in region 4 compares to the speed that i saw tonight. I know that there are some talented teams left in the playoffs but i just can't see anybody slowing y'all down. Thanks for everything and good luck the rest of the way.

Now to my boys! Great game guys! You did exactly what i hoped you would do [of course besides winning] You fought hard and never quit! Thats what Trousdale County football is all about and you made me proud. I saw no lack of effort from the purple and gold tonight great job!! Sometimes you just play a team thats better than you and we certainly did that tonight.To the seniors Scooby#55, Merryman#28 and Scruggs#24 you will be surely missed. I was glad i had the priviledge to enjoy watching y'all the last few years and hold your heads up high,always be proud to be a jacket!! To the underclassmen use this year as a motivation to strive to get better. Take the adversity that you have faced this year and grow from it. You have the oppurtunity to be something great the next few years so don't get lazy get motivated to be the best in 08. I can't hardly wait!!!! Oh and BTW great running by Josh Cunningham in the second half way to take it to em 32. I bet there's a few that will be sore tommorrow.

very,very well said.

Zone - I'm sure it's been there since you joined CoachT, but I get why you call your beloved town Speed Pittsburg. Man, ya'll had some last night on the field. Some times last night I thought the score was a pretty good reflection of how the game was going, but there were other times when I thought that you should have been about, oh say, 35 point ahead. What a battle. Just glad we could hang with you. Congratulations. I've been saying for a while now (about 6 weeks now), along with some other folks, that you have the goods to take it all the way to M'Boro. Now I see it even more. Good luck the rest of the season.

I'm so glad I got to watch my Jackets this week. You never gave up and played your all. Played with all your heart. You should be proud of that game and your season. Good luck to all you seniors in whatever you do in the future.