Boyd at Smith County

bigreid

I agree Antwan. The BB folks I met last year were great people. I missed the game in Carthage year before last due to a business dinner in Chattanooga of all places. I actually ate dinner with a Boyd supporter. He hopped in the car to find out "how bad" Boyd was beating Smith Co. (his words) You should've seen his face when 1. I told him I was an SCHS grad and 2. how close the game was. We had a real good laugh over that. I have since filled him in on a little SCHS history. I hope to hear tomorrow whether or not he's coming up.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am really excited about this game. I am expecting a very intense football game tomorrow night, and hoping that the Owls break the trend.

Once again, does anyone know if Coach Robbins from your school is making the trip?

Coach Robbins will make the trip up. He is the Assistant Princicple in the High School and our AD. He is over all athletic programs at BBS. He is a great guy that the kids dearly love.

We have great respect for the OWLS. You always turn out a very solid team, year in and year out. You have a great coaching staff, community support and more importantly, some really good kids.

We hope and pray that both teams play hard and are injury free at the end of the night.

I hope to see my friend Queen Bee again tomorrow night. I hope you've been well.

#52.......I could not be more proud of you!!!

I have always looked up to Coach Robbins. He is a class act and a super nice guy. I couldn't imagine him handling discipline duties though. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> You all are very lucky to have him at your school. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I agree, hope to see a great game with no injuries. I predict that IF either team scores 21 points, that would probably be enough to advance to the second round, due to the defensive struggle that we are sure to see.

Coach Robbins will make the trip up. He is the Assistant Princicple in the High School and our AD. He is over all athletic programs at BBS. He is a great guy that the kids dearly love.

We have great respect for the OWLS. You always turn out a very solid team, year in and year out. You have a great coaching staff, community support and more importantly, some really good kids.

We hope and pray that both teams play hard and are injury free at the end of the night.

I hope to see my friend Queen Bee again tomorrow night. I hope you've been well.

#52.......I could not be more proud of you!!!

It's so good to see Buc on here...I was wondering where you've been...Come see me at the concession stand...not as new as yours...but I think we serve some pretty good stuff!!!...I've been well...so has the family...my aunt still mentions that young man that gave her a ride to the visitors side...first time she was ever on a gator!!!...Come get you a baked potato....maybe a walking taco...or a burger...dog...caramel apple...and see the most beautiful...smart grandson ever!!!...

Have a safe trip...enjoy the scenery...and be ready for some good ol football!!!...

According to you Boyd might as well save our gas money and not come up. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Antwan, where will some of you Coacht be at the game. I may have to slide over and say hello before the game.

I'm working the game, around the gate to the field and next to the field house.