Stones River Bowl! Monterey vs. Cornersville

FCSprideatUT

No, not proven just yet. The region already has some hardware this year, but out of the four teams we have in the playoffs I think at least one of them is going to get their hands on some more hardware before all is said and done.

If our top teams played in other regions. Can you imagine the stats the players would have? Just a thought.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to go Monterey. Great win. Great showing for region 4. I knew you guys would do it. We all know we are the best region in the state to have a chance at the gold ball. Plenty of competition to build off of and battle tested. Less muffins period.

I just thought of something, region 4 also has two of the worst muffins in 1A. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> We are at the top and bottom of the spectrum.

Dont you just love it. Its amusing to hear folks say they are tougher than region four. Another year, another fact proven. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Your 5th almost your 2nd place team beat our 6th place team. Not so different than our 1 - 4 did. Yes I'll agree you are tough 1 - 5.