Wayne Co. vs White House Heritage

Big Bigby

Hey Krazy kracker you gonna tell mark richt of georgia about sportsman ship it's a rivelry game deal with it and WCHS78 good job on being the better man oh and nice flower trick lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> yeah you guys crack me up good luck Region 6

lol good post

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Krazy kracker you gonna tell mark richt of georgia about sportsman ship it's a rivelry game deal with it and WCHS78 good job on being the better man oh and nice flower trick lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> yeah you guys crack me up good luck Region 6

man i say we get over tha flowers........and take care of region 5....wat do yall say???

Hey KRAZY KRACKER you're right about the flower thing being a little tasteless but who let them thru your gate anyway? The C'wood Gate Keepers. I really hate that all happened at the end because it may have been the best game that I've ever witnessed. (Since the WAYNE COUNTY WILDCATS won). I thought that our coaches had great game plans and did a great job of shutting down C'wood's rushing attack. Both teams fought very hard and didn't quit until the final buzzer.

I think WC is just know really coming together with everyone healthy. I hope all the weapons show up Friday night because I think WC will need their rushing attack and their passing attack in order to win. Can't wait until Friday night because WC football just keeps getting better each week.

GO WILDCATS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO Region 6 lets take it to Region 5 this week and go 4-0.

P.S. KRAZY KRACKER I'm even rooting for the boys from "The Wood".

Hey KRAZY KRACKER you're right about the flower thing being a little tasteless but who let them thru your gate anyway? The C'wood Gate Keepers. I really hate that all happened at the end because it may have been the best game that I've ever witnessed. (Since the WAYNE COUNTY WILDCATS won). I thought that our coaches had great game plans and did a great job of shutting down C'wood's rushing attack. Both teams fought very hard and didn't quit until the final buzzer.

I think WC is just know really coming together with everyone healthy. I hope all the weapons show up Friday night because I think WC will need their rushing attack and their passing attack in order to win. Can't wait until Friday night because WC football just keeps getting better each week.

GO WILDCATS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO Region 6 lets take it to Region 5 this week and go 4-0.

P.S. KRAZY KRACKER I'm even rooting for the boys from "The Wood".

Congratulations to the Patriots on your season. Good Luck in the playoffs. I hope you guys advance farther in the playoffs than that "other" school from your hometown that occupies YOUR stadium. The Patriot Head looks much better than the interlocking WH. Keep it up titansbuck!!!

I've heard rumors that if you want a seat you have to bring your own lawn chair to the Stadium at Wayne co. Is THAT true??? Are there cow patties on the field that you have to dodge as well....ha....... no really??

Just kitten i mean kiddin around.....it is the wild cats right.... o k.

Now down to buisness, White House-Heritage will be ready to play....I think it was good that they got the "bad" game out of their system last week! They will bounce back with a positive showing this week. Hey its the PLAYOFFS c'mon boys. There is all this talk about the regions, and that region 5 will dominate and possibly SWEEP. Ha, That is funny !! I dont see it that way....The only team I see going home without a win is McEwen.so region 5 is 3-1 after this friday. c'mon the power is shifting, feel it.

GO PATRIOTS

I've heard rumors that if you want a seat you have to bring your own lawn chair to the Stadium at Wayne co. Is THAT true??? Are there cow patties on the field that you have to dodge as well....ha....... no really??

Just kitten i mean kiddin around.....it is the wild cats right.... o k.

Now down to buisness, White House-Heritage will be ready to play....I think it was good that they got the "bad" game out of their system last week! They will bounce back with a positive showing this week. Hey its the PLAYOFFS c'mon boys. There is all this talk about the regions, and that region 5 will dominate and possibly SWEEP. Ha, That is funny !! I dont see it that way....The only team I see going home without a win is McEwen.so region 5 is 3-1 after this friday. c'mon the power is shifting, feel it.

GO PATRIOTS

We got the cow off the field 2 weeks ago and put her in the barn until after football season is over. She looks really good now and If you ask Friday night I will show her to you. (Black angus) We have new bleachers for you all because it is a long way for you to carry your lawn chairs after we kick your butts. Yes, it is The WILDCATS and you will remember that from Friday night on. Have a safe trip down and we're looking forward to seeing you.

GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!