JCS @ Milan

Gocart

I'm curious...As I am from Gibson Co. we have not been to the playoffs in years unfortunately...how do teams like these prepare for a playoff game of this magnitude and this much meaning...Do both teams go out in shell (helmets,shoulder pads, shorts) and have fresh legs come Friday or do both teams go out in full gear and bust heads throughout the week??? Milan OR JCS question here...

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm curious...As I am from Gibson Co. we have not been to the playoffs in years unfortunately...how do teams like these prepare for a playoff game of this magnitude and this much meaning...Do both teams go out in shell (helmets,shoulder pads, shorts) and have fresh legs come Friday or do both teams go out in full gear and bust heads throughout the week??? Milan OR JCS question here...

Half pads on Monday. Full pads Tuesday. Half pads Wednesday. Helmet Thursday.

Correct me if I am wrong, but was the JCS game not the first game that Milan finally had ALL of their starters on the field (including QB). (maybe only the second game) I think they had really just gotten started at that point as they had to start over learning to jell as a team and work the new system. I personally think this game will be much different from the first. Milan now has everybody heathly and working well together...also they have more playoff experience, and know how to win big games. I'm not saying JCS can't win as they have had an impressive entrance into 2A, but I don't think they will have as much control as they did in the first matchup.

why do yall think that milan will win this game so big.... i dont think u know whats bout to happen... when these two teams meet like two or three weeks ago milan only won by a point so no milan doesnt win big... in my prediction milan doesnt even win jcs by 3...

Everyone in the purple nation is excited b/c they saw a totally different team last Friday night than they had seen all season. That was the team everyone thought they would have in every game. Regardless of the reasons Milan got off to a slow start, they played very well against Westview. If Milan is as physical and intense again this week, I just don't think JCS can compete for four quarters. If Milan comes out flat??????

Ok...Let's break this down...If Milan plays like they played against Westview the game is over by far. Milan 30 - Wview 24. Sounds like the Dawgs allowed Wview some movement to score the 24 and then I here a question in the secondary and safety. Again, I repeat. The JCS defense is healthy and JCS's secondary and safety are some of the best in the business. With Milan thumping on all cylinders the most they should score is 14 - 21. If the JCS offense comes out balanced and is able to defeat the Dawgs blitz attack, then the points will hit the board and you will see a heck of a ball game. JCS by 3. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Ok...Let's break this down...If Milan plays like they played against Westview the game is over by far. Milan 30 - Wview 24. Sounds like the Dawgs allowed Wview some movement to score the 24 and then I here a question in the secondary and safety. Again, I repeat. The JCS defense is healthy and JCS's secondary and safety are some of the best in the business. With Milan thumping on all cylinders the most they should score is 14 - 21. If the JCS offense comes out balanced and is able to defeat the Dawgs blitz attack, then the points will hit the board and you will see a heck of a ball game. JCS by 3. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Oh no delete this post as quick as you can or the milan bulldawg fans will cry their eyes out and tell ya about it lol