Lenoir City "Fans"

dr137600

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that is just a poor choice of words!! If not, that's not nice!! It's okay to disagree with coaching tactics but no excuse to attack a man personally.

Ok for one thing man Ive always been the one takeing up for him. And thats what the little thumbs up was for , I belive that he didnt hurt him self in the whole ordeal maby made it better for both sides. And people always have something to say about the man. No matter if is about coaching it would still be attacking him to say that was a stupid call. The point of this one is that wasnt as more as attacking the person it was showing I have faith in him that he will do alot better things than what has turned out here. Like he said "Its time for someone else to take a shot at it" hes done all he can and now he will do all he can for another program.

No reason to wait to work out. Why wait on a new coach? YOu can work out on your own.

Its not as much that "I" am waiting on another coach. We were told recently by the coaching staff the TSSAA has placed a new rule that you have to have a 3 or 4 week "Dead Peroid" or something to that nature after your last game of this years season befor anytype of work out. So thats what I was geting at. Belive the players that were dead set on playing this season worked out when the team had the "Dead Peroid" in the summer and we worked out at local gyms and such and it helped alot. So this one is 1 or 2 weeks more so just means more time to get better work harder and try our best to get ready for 2008.