Greeneville Vs. Sullivan East

DevilMan03

P.S. Greeneville did something no other region 1 team was able to do. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Amen Those Devils did...So East you have ur work cut out for yuns... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont worry i got it for him haha.... hes not saying that u arnt better than you have been in the past, hes saying you usually stink and thats its not that much harder for you to be better than in years past

The past 3 years previous they weren't very good but somehow this year we still have that 8-2 record. The season has came along ways since Aug. and Sept.. Although as i recall late august we had our way in a scrimmage with ths and on what sept 14 we beat SS south by 3. Ok now what? NEW Season, New Team. Its not a scary thought of the 2nd round honestly who have u played besides south. Back in 2003, we put south out and in 02 it was Ths. WOW just think this years team will put u both out of your misery and like i stated 2 weeks ago Nov. 30 Greeneville@Maryville

wow dont count us out...we will be lookin forward to playing in the third round against whoever and it will be sweet when we win the 3rd round...

Jeez givem 8 wins and there world beaters..you got a rude awaking comin /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

All im saying is this:

1) You will be lucky if you beat East.

2) You WILL NOT...i repeat WILL NOT beat THS.

3) dont forget your warm jacket and little gloves when you come to the THS SSHS game /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

didnt Gville and THS scrimmage earlier in the year, what was the outcome of that?

an that sorry Greeneville team yall dont seemed to be to worried about beat south so what does that say about south??? an south beat East like 200 to 6 so what does that say about East?????

P.S. Greeneville did something no other region 1 team was able to do. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well you know, every dog has it's day. But the dogcatchers comin' to town and I think the Devils have been runnin' a little wild. Don't worry though, soon Greeneville will be sitting at home on Friday thinking about how to lose next year.

All im saying is this:

1) You will be lucky if you beat East.

2) You WILL NOT...i repeat WILL NOT beat THS.

3) dont forget your warm jacket and little gloves when you come to the THS SSHS game /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Im sorry guys i have seemed to forget some scores here can you help me. We will start out with the South vs East game...... then we will move right along to the South vs THS game..... now when the tears leave your eyes after that score an you tell me the score of the South vs Greeneville game?????

Do i have any takers?

didnt Gville and THS scrimmage earlier in the year, what was the outcome of that?

I believe Greeneville Embarrased them...lol... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

First off it was just that. A scrimmage. It doesnt count for anything. We also didnt play everyone so therefore you cant really go by that. AND i can tell a huge improvment since the first week to now. THS will beat GHS by 7 or more. hopefully the more

Well you know, every dog has it's day. But the dogcatchers comin' to town and I think the Devils have been runnin' a little wild. Don't worry though, soon Greeneville will be sitting at home on Friday thinking about how to lose next year.

The only team i Believe we CAN lose to is Maryville on the 30th...

Im sorry guys i have seemed to forget some scores here can you help me. We will start out with the South vs East game...... then we will move right along to the South vs THS game..... now when the tears leave your eyes after that score an you tell me the score of the South vs Greeneville game?????

Do i have any takers?

That is the logic that all of the losers take /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The past 3 years previous they weren't very good but somehow this year we still have that 8-2 record. The season has came along ways since Aug. and Sept.. Although as i recall late august we had our way in a scrimmage with ths and on what sept 14 we beat SS south by 3. Ok now what? NEW Season, New Team. Its not a scary thought of the 2nd round honestly who have u played besides south. Back in 2003, we put south out and in 02 it was Ths. WOW just think this years team will put u both out of your misery and like i stated 2 weeks ago Nov. 30 Greeneville@Maryville

Don,t get too excited... i was there... it was 0-0 till we put in all J.V. before that it was a split squad(a mix of 1st-3rd team) stubbs never scrimmages with pure varsity..so if thats what your goin on ...your in for a shock /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

First off it was just that. A scrimmage. It doesnt count for anything. We also didnt play everyone so therefore you cant really go by that. AND i can tell a huge improvment since the first week to now. THS will beat GHS by 7 or more. hopefully the more

there was like 5,000 posts in one minute i need to catch up, Greeneville has improved tremendously since then too, if you havent notice, our last loss was in week 2, yours was last week