Greeneville Vs. Sullivan East

DevilMan03

Well you know, every dog has it's day. But the dogcatchers comin' to town and I think the Devils have been runnin' a little wild. Don't worry though, soon Greeneville will be sitting at home on Friday thinking about how to lose next year.

wow is that the best you could come up with? you must be a successful dogcatcher or something. Running wild yeah running over south.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there was like 5,000 post in one minute i need to catch up, Greeneville has improved tremendously since then too, if you havent notice, our last loss was in week 2, yours was last week

And that means nothing. WHo did you all lose to again? HAHAHAHAHA thats embarrassing. At least our losses are to credible teams. One of them being a 5A school

That is the logic that all of the losers take /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

so are you going to keep avoiding the question or are you going to give me some numbers????

The past 3 years previous they weren't very good but somehow this year we still have that 8-2 record. The season has came along ways since Aug. and Sept.. Although as i recall late august we had our way in a scrimmage with ths and on what sept 14 we beat SS south by 3. Ok now what? NEW Season, New Team. Its not a scary thought of the 2nd round honestly who have u played besides south. Back in 2003, we put south out and in 02 it was Ths. WOW just think this years team will put u both out of your misery and like i stated 2 weeks ago Nov. 30 Greeneville@Maryville

Trust me ..you better hope not /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

And that means nothing. WHo did you all lose to again? HAHAHAHAHA thats embarrassing. At least our losses are to credible teams. One of them being a 5A school

Ok you know nothing about the Ky team we lost to............ go look them up an come back with some info i do believe you will be in for a shock

That is the logic that all of the losers take /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Can you tell me the score of the Daniel Boone-Greeneville game? (14-0) Now can you tell me the score of the South-Boone game? (45-15) Now tell me the Greeneville-South game. (24-21)

Your logic makes no sense Kevo. Just stop stammering an go back to your little world where Greeneville is an amazing team just because they are 8-2 this year...what? 8-2?!?! Wait wait wait.....South is 9-1...but you beat South.

See, now I sound like you.

Still waiting on some numbers

Can you tell me the score of the Daniel Boone-Greeneville game? (14-0) Now can you tell me the score of the South-Boone game? (45-15) Now tell me the Greeneville-South game. (24-21)

Your logic makes no sense Kevo. Just stop stammering an go back to your little world where Greeneville is an amazing team just because they are 8-2 this year...what? 8-2?!?! Wait wait wait.....South is 9-1...but you beat South.

NICE!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

OMG DUDE that was week 2...This is Week 1 of playoffs...we are a much better team since then and look at Ky team we lost to...only by 5 points too i must say...so just be prepared when we whoop East Friday night...