Greeneville Vs. Sullivan East

DevilMan03

And that will have to wait till next year. Seeing as THS wont let you get that far. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

hey weres my numbers at. i got the Greeneville Boone numbers i am still waiting on the numbers from the south vs east, THS vs south, and the GHS vs south game. Its ok if i was you i would not say the scores ether now thats embarrassing

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey weres my numbers at. i got the Greeneville Boone numbers i am still waiting on the numbers from the south vs east, THS vs south, and the GHS vs south game. Its ok if i was you i would not say the scores ether now thats embarrassing

I dont know the number but i know that South beat east. South beat THS and the Satans beat south. in week one... real impressive. They only improved over the season and only bet THS by 7. G-Ville is done

Lets just wait till Friday night and let the Devils show them that we are the best and Sullivan East will have a long long ride home and thinking about there season and what they will be wearing at their football banquet...lol... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

nobodys talkin about East here, i mean they have a good team and good shot at puttin you out but if they dont, you have two Teams that are on a whole differnt level than East waiting on you: THS and South, you wont make it by either

nobodys talkin about East here, i mean they have a good team and good shot at puttin you out but if they dont, you have two Teams that are on a whole differnt level than East waiting on you: THS and South, you wont make it by either

well we have already beat east and they did beat THS so i say we have a pretty good shot at anyone...Be ready to be put out by the devils...

Dont know what tread you have been reading but East has been thrown into it. O and this is a Greeneville East tread. Are yall on the Mo west an Mo east treads talking crap like this. I guess yall are on the Greeneville one cuz yall know Greeneville is going to be the biggest test

Hmm......50 something to 7? 28 to 21...annnd 24 to 21. Nobody here is embarrased. And speaking of football banquets, maybe after greeneville gets a team they can have one.

Hmm......50 something to 7? 28 to 21...annnd 24 to 21. Nobody here is embarrased. And speaking of football banquets, maybe after greeneville gets a team they can have one.

I think its so funny how you guys are raging on Greeneville calling them bad an stuff but they beat your best team. Do you not understand that i will talk slow for you THEY..............( they meaning Greeneville) BEAT.............. YOUR............ BEST............ ( best meaning your 1st place team) TEAM ( SSHS)