Greeneville Vs. Sullivan East

DevilMan03

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am now a former player of East. I think that Greeneville is the best team I played this year. They will more than likely be heading to Maryville in a couple of weeks. Hopefully they will play the rest of the teams as dirty as they played us. I know that #22 and #33 are extremely good at trying to get people in the Kurt Angle ankle lock.

I am now a former player of East. I think that Greeneville is the best team I played this year. They will more than likely be heading to Maryville in a couple of weeks. Hopefully they will play the rest of the teams as dirty as they played us. I know that #22 and #33 are extremely good at trying to get people in the Kurt Angle ankle lock.

So, after a 10 game season, the Devils finally decided to play dirty against you...its a shame you have to end your season whining like a baby.

It's pretty amazing that SEHSPatsNation70, who is #70 their starting Center, has yet to stop talking. We had to listen to him the entire game. If anyone is going to complain about playing "dirty" it certainly should not be him. As for the rest of the Patriots squad, they were great sports and maintained their composure throughout the game.

It's pretty amazing that SEHSPatsNation70, who is #70 their starting Center, has yet to stop talking. We had to listen to him the entire game. If anyone is going to complain about playing "dirty" it certainly should not be him. As for the rest of the Patriots squad, they were great sports and maintained their composure throughout the game.

maybe you should have used a head lock on him instead.

What happened on that one play bud was one of there guys hitting u in the back of the head

Not sure 07, all I know is Trevon got the interception and I threw a block for him and while I was trying to get up I felt three shot to the back of my helmet. I thought the kid was stomping on me, but according to coach Hammonds he had ahold of my butterfly collar slaming my head into the ground. Although the announcer said that he was swinging at me. Who knows? I'm sure he wasn't throwing any punches otherwise he would have been ejected. I'm sure the guy was a Senior who was just frustrated by the way the game was going, no big deal...we all lose are cool sometimes. But then again...mine and your family know all to well about that,haha.