Greeneville Vs. Sullivan East

DevilMan03

I imagine Cap's boy will be starting bball practice on Monday so he probably can't make it /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

So who else won...

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard South, Greeneville, Mo West, and Volunteer, but I only know scores for 2 of those games. Last I heard was Mo West down at the half, South just got the lead back in the third.

looks like south had a comeback night they were down as much as 21-0...but comeback and won 41-21...wat u guys think bout next week...?...ooooo and i thought the 5 rivers conference wzs weak...well i must say that talking smack never got any1 anywhere...it was almost a 5 river sweep...wow...lol...

looks like south had a comeback night they were down as much as 21-0...but comeback and won 41-21...wat u guys think bout next week...?...ooooo and i thought the 5 rivers conference wzs weak...well i must say that talking smack never got any1 anywhere...it was almost a 5 river sweep...wow...lol...

Volunteer gave Greeneville all they could handle at homecoming...

http://greenevillefootball.com/statistics/2007game6stats.htm

So who thinks we will not be seeing much of cap an TNtnns_07 around here lol.

i dunno but they were 4 south i believe...and they did give us a fit at homecoming but i dunno i think we will have the upper hand but it does make u feel good that all the teams left we have beaten thats if mo west wins...but u cant be overly cocky...

Both of his posts indicate that he believes Greeneville will lose. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I, however, believe Greeneville will come out of this contest with a victory. East's 7-3 record is deceiving.

There you have it. Should be a good game between the Falcons and Greene Devils next week.