Tennessee High vs. Volunteer

Yogi Bear

Please DON'T WORRY, those same referees will make it up in Basketball for Tennessee High.

Falcons do not pay any attention to how much the Vikings are favored. Play your

game as a team and don't give up until the fat lady sings. Make the Vikings earn

every yard they get. I like your chances if you play hard nose football. M-E fan !

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TENNESSEE HIGH BETTER WIN THIS ONE!! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> WE SHOULD BE 9-1 RIGHT NOW. TO BAD WE HAVE TEAMS THAT CHEAT TO WIN IN THE MLC...

VIKINGS BY 20.

ROLL VIKES ROLL

This idiot is having a hard time with the loss Friday night at Death Valley. All that has been covered in the South vs TN High thread---there were questionable calls on both sides of the ball and he can't let it go. Hey, Volunteers, I've got a couple of good buddies that are referee's---and for $200 bucks, I'll get them to makes some calls your way-----just kidding-------

Seriously, though, Tn High is a Machine------they are hugh and quick---better tighten down the chin straps. Wish I'd seen you Vols play, but haven't.

Good luck to both teams.

Hey, Volunteers, I've got a couple of good buddies that are referee's---and for $200 bucks, I'll get them to makes some calls your way-----just kidding-------

Seriously, though, Tn High is a Machine------they are hugh and quick---better tighten down the chin straps. Wish I'd seen you Vols play, but haven't.

Good luck to both teams.

??? Volunteers? Vols? Uhhh, try Falcons. But it's the thought that counts; thanks Southers! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Tennessee High - 21Volunteer -  7

I don't think so!!!!!!! GO FALCONS! Make the whole area shake their heads. BE PROUD! PLAY HARD! YOU ARE

READY !!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Volunteer...I really thought you had what it takes in the pre-season. You played smashmouth football, had hard core D and could throw the ball. I wonder what went wrong. You had all the parts. From the outside it seems attitude (or a lack of) destroyed you. Anything is possible on any given Friday.

The Vikings, on the other hand, do the same things you do. They just do it at a state championship level. If you can hang with these people then consider yourself "Reborn". Make no mistake; they are a bullet train on steel rails.

I won't make a prediction out of respect for the Falcons BUT if you let Bristol score first you will be hating it. Rebel Nation.