Cookeville @ Smyrna

THE SQUAD

Saying it is a cruise control win for Smyrna may be a little to confident on your part. While I think Smyrna is the better team they are not the better team by much. Cookeville is very well coached,does not make mistakes,and are always ready to play. As for Smyrna they appear to be a two-man-show but there is nothing wrong with that. Smyrnas talent level in the skill posistions is scary at times but when I watched the Riverdale game they seemed to make mistakes under heavy pressure. Also Cookeville runs the ball very well and while we are no Riverdale I think Smyrna will have a though time stopping our rushing attack. If Cookeville can get into the Smyrna back-field then they have a great chance of winning.

I will be there cheering on Cookeville but I hope both teams play well.

COOKEVILLE TO QUOTE ABOVE:

very well coached

does not make mistakes

always ready to play

runs the ball very well

smyrna will have a tough time stopping our rushing attack

couple questions

1. with all that how did you ever lose a game?

2. why do your region standings show cookeville in 3rd not 1st?

3. do you thin cc and lc will both win the state championship they must be unbelieveable

TO QUOTE ABOVE ABOUT SMYRNA:

2 man show

makes mistakes under heavy pressure

My gosh I have never heard so much about a 3rd place region 3 team in my life.

Smyrna plays in the toughest region in the state and is 3 plays and 11 points away from being undefeated with 2 of those losses being against brentwood academy and riverdale by a total of 7 points.

Smyrna you will see is not a 2 man show and has athletes all over the field. Wilkes just happens to be head and shoulders above the rest and as I said you would be foolish to not get him the ball as often as possible.

Talk about no respect

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

go cookeville

I understand you not wanting to see Smyrna again I felt the same way about Lavergne.

However there is a decent chance we will meet again if you guys get past wc in the second round.

wc is really playing well and I like our second round possibilities better than yours. (lebanon or lc)

but ---- none of that matters right now its all about smyrna vs cookeville.

I understand you not wanting to see Smyrna again I felt the same way about Lavergne.

However there is a decent chance we will meet again if you guys get past wc in the second round.

wc is really playing well and I like our second round possibilities better than yours. (lebanon or lc)

amen...second round...another regeon 3 team that we can beat or lebanon who has been sucking this last half....ours is alot better than rdales...i hope we play rdale again though....but anyways right now its cookville......smyrna big...21-0

actually could care less if you win we get another game at home i just like seeing smyrna lose

Thats one of the saddest things I've ever heard. For one to have a satisfaction of young men's self-esteem being trashed.

Hope that makes you feel like a great person, I really do.

Read more of his posts, you'll have sugar plums in your dreams.... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

He's 0bv. a great guy.

What a joke of a character, I wish people like him were banned from ever watching any high school sports. It'd be fine if they were grown up adults and he was saying that about them, because they could answer for themselves. But these are kids for goodness sake. To wish nothing but bad on a school program is low, but that just shows what class scum he is.

Guys chill out its just a kid trying to get yalls panties in a knot.

Back to the game. I think this is going to be alot closer than some are saying on here. Cookeville will have a good gameplan and their Offense gives teams many diff looks which may fool the D. It will be one heck of a game though. Down to the wire.